Chapter 15

-Taylor's POV-

I sat on the couch and listened to metal music for the first time in forever since I just felt absolutely nothing anymore. I just felt so lonely and sad...

Do I really miss Simon?

Fuck it, I really can't deny that I love him. I still do, and I always will. God, I would just give up anything just to turn back time and forgive him when I had the chance.

I look over to see Mitch and Jesse cuddled up on the couch together remembering how Simon would cuddle with me like that... Maybe there's still a chance to make things up and get back on track... Nah, he's probably moved on by now. 

Oh no... 

Cal

Poor Cal, I wonder how it feels to wake up and realize your sister has run away from home. It must honestly suck for him and I, at that moment of realization, I felt so guilty and even more lonely than ever.

"Taylor? You alright?" Mitch asks.

I nod as I lie on the couch, "I... I just have a slight headache."

"You need some medicine or a pain killer?" Jesse asks as I shake my head in denial.

"Nah, I'll be okay," I say scratching my head.

She nods scooting over to me, "Well, you want to go for a jog this morning? Mitch has to go pick his friends up for the trip."

"Oh, right," I say, "When's that?"

"We're leaving around two," Jesse says standing up as I follow.

"Okay, well, I guess I'll check in my cardio for today," I say grabbing some water out of the cabinets.

"Alrighty," She says as we leave the house.

-Simon's POV-

"By the way Vikk," I say looking at him.

"Um, yes?" Vikk says.

"I knew you were lying to just get me out of the house," I say as he turns away, "But it's alright, besides, she's probably just with here friends or something."

Vikk looks up, "I'm sorry Simon... I don't know why I said that... I'm such an idiot for lying to one of my best friends."

"Don't worry about it Vikk," I say, "Someday... Someday we'll work the situation out together; me and Taylor, then we'll live happily ever after."

"Awe, cute," Vikk laughs, "Hey... What's in your pocket?"

I look to see the ring I was going to propose to Taylor with, "It reminds me of her... And that's what's been keeping me alive. Knowing the possibility of her coming back, running straight into my arms."

Vikk laughs as soon as we felt a bump signaling we've landed.

*Skipping to getting off plane*

"Vikk!" Mitch says hugging him and looked back at me, "Hey Simon, what's up?"

"Well not a lot," I laugh.

"Well, Vikk, Jesse is also bringing someone along with her on our trip if that's alright with you," Mitch says.

"Oh, did she meet someone new or something?" Vikk asks.

"Yep, on a plane out of London, she's really funny and nice," He says.

I sigh as I grab my bag and walk to his car.

Once we got to the house, I saw someone resembling Taylor... 

Nah, I've just thought way too much about her.

-Taylor's POV-

"Oh! There's Mitch!" Jesse says as we walk to the house.

"Hey Jesse, Vikk, and Simon just arrived," Mitch says.

My eyes widened as I saw Simon, "Wait... You... But... He lied I thought...."

"Wait... How long has she been here?" Vikk asks.

"Uh, about a week," Mitch says, "You guys know her?"

"She's Cal's sister!" Vikk says, "And she ran here? Did you guys plan this?"

"I swear, I didn't know who he was," I say and turn to Simon, "I missed you."

"I missed you too Tay," He says walking over to me.

"Oh... This is starting to make sense," Mitch says.

"I'll call Cal to make sure he knows you're alright," Vikk says dialing up my brother.

"Taylor... I'm so sorry," Simon says hugging me.

"It's okay," I say, "I'm sorry I left... I shouldn't have been so skeptical since, well, I knew you'd never do anything like that."

"Taylor, I don't care," He says, "I just love you and I've missed you, everyone has."

"Taylor, it's Cal," Vikk says handing me the phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Taylor! Baby sister, are you okay? You've been gone for a week!" Cal says crying through the phone.

"Cal, I love you... I miss you and I'm okay," I say.

"Tay, when you get home I-"

"Will ground me... I know," I say.

"Actually, I'll go to the park with you and play some football," He laughs.

"Oh, I like that idea better," I say.

"Yeah... Well, never do that to us again! We've looked all over the UK for you," He says.

"I won't, I promise," I say.

"Alright, well, I love you," He says.

"Love you too, bye," I say hanging up.

A/N Wooo! Sorry it took so long, I've been having pretty bad sleeping habits, and some pretty bad dreams, so yeah, but anyways, have a lovely day/good night, :)

Btw, thanks for 1k reads, that's awesome :D