Chapter 9-Being A Pierce

Start from the beginning

"Son of a b!tch." I cursed under my breath splashing the water and walking back to shore.

I walked up the bank and towards houses.

"Hey are you okay?" Some one asked coming up to me.

"Oh umm yeah my friend pushed me in the lake and ran away." I said looking at them.

A boy about 17 who had dark brown hair and was wearing a light blue sweat shirt stood in front of me with concern on his face.

"What a nice friend." He said sarcastically.

"Tell me about it." I laughed.

"Are you new to town?" He asked.

"Umm yeah my friend Damon lives here." I said.

"You're friends with the town dick?" He snickered.

"Yeah I guess." I laughed.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Anna." I said holding out my hand.

"Jeremy." He said shaking my hand. "Hey do you want my jacket? It's pretty cold out." He said shrugging his jacket off.

"Oh no I'm fine." I said putting my hands up.

"It's fine I don't mind. Here take it." He said hand me the jacket.

"Thanks." I said smiling and taking the jacket.

"No problem can I walk you home?" He asked.

"Sure. Umm actually I don't know where we are do you know how to get to the Salvatore's house?" I asked.

"Yeah my sister Elena goes there all the time." He said beginning to walk.

"Your Elena's brother?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said looking at me weirdly.

"She's nice I meet her yesterday." I said smiling up at him.

"Yeah. Hey so are you going to high school with Stefan?" He asked shyly.

"Ohh umm I actually haven't thought about that." I said awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"Really?" He laughed. "You totally should I'd be awesome to be in the same class as you."

"Yeah. Ill think about it." I said my grin getting bigger.

I looked at he road and realized that we were at the house.

"Thanks for walking me home." I said smiling up at him. "Oh yeah here's your jacket. Sorry it's kinda wet." I said beginning to shrug it off.

"Naw it's ok it looks better on you any ways." He said putting it back on me.

"Aww thanks. It was nice to meet you Jeremy I hope I'll see you again." I said waving and walking up the drive way.

"Bye." He whispered.

I walked into the house and closed the door.

"DAMON!!!! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE A!S!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Damon's, not here." He yelled in a girly voice.

I ran into the living room and jumped on to the balcony. I had a plan. I stood on the edge of balcony's rails and I let my self fall. I faked a scream and I heard a woosh and just as I was about to hit the ground I was caught and I fell on top of Damon.

"What the hell!" He yelled.

"I thought I'd make your heart rush a little. Oh the thought of you losing me, must be such a heart ache." I said all dramatically.

"I hate you." He said pushing me off of him.

"You love me." I laughed laying on my stomach and crossing my legs.

"I'm going to the bar." He said putting on his leather jacket and grabbing his keys.

"Okie dokie bye." I laughed.

"Bye." He said walking out the door.

I looked on the coffee table and saw that Damon left his phone at home so I picked it up and looked through his contact list.

I was Stefan's name and pressed the call button. It rang 4 times when he answered.

"What's up Damon?" He asked.

"Hey Stefan, it's me." I talked into the phone.

"Oh hey Anna, whats up?" He asked.

"I have two things I gotta ask you."

"Okay? What is it?" He asked sounding concerned.

"One, if I wanted to piss Damon off, how should I do it?" I asked.

He laughed. "Dump his shampoo and his conditioner out." He said seriously.

"Mmkay, and secondly, what would you say If I told you I wanted to go to school?" I asked.

"Umm, I actually think that's a good idea, I'd help you a lot with learning about what you missed." He said.

"Okay great!" I said smiling to my self. "When does it start?"

"Anna schools going on right now, I'm at lunch." He laughed.

"Oh, when can I start?" I asked.

"I'll talk to the principle later, hey I got to go to class talk to you later kay?" He said.

"Yeah, Ohh remind me to tell you something funny later. Love ya." I said before I hung up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Dats it! I'll Try and upload soon! Iveee got something planned for you!!!! XD *laughs evily!*

Okie dokie! I gotta goo! Later! P.s please comment!!!