Tsk....Yeah Right

Start from the beginning

i kissed his neck. i lifted his shirt and kissed his chest. i kissed along his scar. sucked on his nipples. i felt a poke in my stomach.  kissed his navel as i pulled off his jogging pants. i tossed them over the sofa. i pulled his undies off with my teeth. his dick sprung up almost flicking my nose. i grinned as i pulled his undies off and tossed them somewhere else. i put his muscular legs on my shoulders. i spread his cheeks. i gave the pretty pink star a sloppy wet kiss. he gripped the sofa hard as he came right on his chest. i grinned.

"you should do that more often," he whispered. after enjoying my favorite zoro buffet we ended up fucking again. its actually kinda sad how often we have sex. makes me feel like that is all we ever do. he pressed his back against my chest and pulled my arm around him. we didn't even make it off the sofa. "do what? kiss your ass? cause im totally not a kiss-ass, zoro. i work hard for what i get," i teased. he grunted. "im talking about...you know," he said. i kissed his neck. "i wanna hear you say it," i whispered seductively. i could feel his blush. "i...i dont wanna," he whispered. i grinned. "OH COME ON ZORO!! SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD!!" i shouted. he grunted. he shook his head. "you dont say it loud and proud and you can kiss it good bye," i said. i pinched a nipple and tickled his chest. he started laughing. "f-f-f-fine," he took a deep breath, "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU LICK MY BOOTY HOLE, (f/n)!! I WANT YOU TO DO IT MORE OFTEN!!" he shouted. "you didn't have to be soo explicit, zoro. what if someone heard you," i whispered. he grunted and hit my leg.

the next day....

"oh that's just terrible. i cant believe you guys didn't adopt cause the babies weren't cute enough. that's just sad. you two should be ashamed of yourselves," koala turned her nose in disgust. i sighed. the guys invited us to dinner, mainly cause they wanted us to pay but i dont mind. as long as we have good friends im fine. zoro went through his phone. he pulled up a pic of some of the kids. "im sure you would wanna look at this pretty face all the time," he showed it to her. "of course we would. all babies are c-" she looked at the pictures. "aw damn. these motherfuckers are U-G-L-Y. shit...they might be fugly," she flipped through his pictures. her eyes widened and she sat the phone face down quickly. she frantically patted sabo on his leg. he put his drink down and looked at her. "babe...take me home now. i need to bleach my eyeballs," she got up and pulled him with her. zoro picked up his phone and looked at it. his eye widened and a dark blush came over his cheeks. he showed it to me. i spit up my drink. he had said one day 'hey babe, i wanna try something new' so i immediately said no cause that is never a good thing, at least when it comes to sex. it was a picture of me helping zoro fuck himself with his own dick. yeah. mega embarrassing. it worked, surprisingly. i was at a meeting one day and zoro sent it to me with the caption 'hurry home. im horny.' "i cant believe you still have that picture," i said. his blush darkened. luffy snatched his phone and looked at it. he grinned with a dark blush. he turned to law. "hey babe...i wanna try something new," he said. he then showed him the pic. he blushed and spit up his drink to. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" zoro grinned. "that, my good people, is a higher form of masturbation and it is AMAZING," he said.

after an episode of the picture getting passed around, we finally settled down. the phone made it back to zoro. "im totally gonna keep this so i can remember how to do it," he whispered. i face palmed. "ANYWAY, we need some help. we have been trying to get some kids and we are running out of options," i said. they all seemed to think it over. "there is this doctor where i work at that might be able to help you two have kids," said law. "tsk....yeah right. im still i GUY, law. i cant give mark kids," zoro grunted. he pulled out a slip of paper and wrote some stuff down. he handed it to me. "im not fucking stupid zoro. obviously im talking about a different way. talk to him and see what he can do for you," explained law. i looked at it.

doctor tony tony chopper 330-555-0000

"call him soon. he is a rather busy guy," commented law. i nodded.