27. Not The Father

Vinny

"Is there anything else you need baby?" I asked Da'Jah carefully as I cradled Moranda in my arms. "No. I'm going out today. I'm finally not pregnant and can actually do what I wanna do." I sighed and kissed Mo's forehead before looking back at her mother. She had been acting so different lately and I hated it. I was starting to regret getting attached to her to begin with. I should've known that a relationship solely based off sex was going to happen like this.

"I mean not really since you're supposed to be on bedrest for another 5 weeks but, okay." I said no more to her and walked out of our shared bedroom, deciding to spend the day with my newborn daughter. She was so beautiful man, the most cutest little girl I've ever laid eyes on. To be honest I was expecting a lil nigga, I'd never refer to my little princess as my seed.

Although she slept throughout the day and even night, I enjoyed just watching her tiny chest rise and fall, or see her open her bright eyes just for a few seconds. I was so in love with her and my heart ached in my chest when she wrapped her tiny hand around my single finger. She was already my little heart breaker.

"Vin.." Da'Jah stood against the door frame with a weird look in her eyes, and I turned my head to look at her while putting Moranda in her nursery. "Yeah?" "We need to talk.." I smiled and sat down on the couch in the living room, pulling her into my lap. I figured I wanted to try to make the best out of whatever she was going to tell me.

On the inside, I was frantic. My mind was searching for a thousand things that she could possibly have to tell me. "Vincent I..got the results back.." That sentence set off one single alarm in my head and my body tensed up. "And..?"

"M-Moranda isn't yours..or Bashir's.." Tears ran down her face and I pushed her off my lap as I pulled a gun from under the couch cushion.

"You..after so long. I trusted you. I fell in love with you. I almost killed my fucking brother over you!" My finger rested over the trigger and I was having such a hard time trying to keep my patience and sense of mind together. "Vincent I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I'm so so sorry..."

Da'Jah sunk to the floor and curled up into a ball and I chuckled as I picked up Moranda and started packing all of her clothes and some of mine as well. "V–vin where are you going?!" Da'Jah asked weakly and I pointed my gun at her as I resisted the urge to raise my voice.

"Bitch you lost the fucking right to call me by my nickname, get the fuck out of my house. I'm taking my daughter and we're leaving you." "Vin, I said she's not your fucking daughter, you can't just take my–"

"And you think you fucking deserve her? Can you imagine the type of fucking life you would give her? Yo slutty ass running around fucking popping your pussy for any nigga that wanna catch it! Like I said bitch this is my daughter and you won't take her away from me! Get the fuck out of my house! When I come back in a week I want all your shit, gone. And try to take this to court, I will find you and kill you."

I covered Mo with a blanket and grabbed the keys off to my BMW off the counter. I made the baby countless bottles and stuffed them in her diaper bag and grabbed both of our other pieces of luggage.

Once we were in the car and I got my baby girl strapped in, I drove to the farthest hotel away from my house, but close to the boys. Wait till I fucking tell a My sister and Bashir about the fucking bullshit this bitch then pulled.

Maria

I counted the amount of crack packaged in each box and wiped the sweat off my eyebrows as Q placed a fully written notebook on top of the one that I had just finished. Charting wasn't no hoe. Bashir crazy ass (who has most of the say in what condition the drugs and shipments are packaged in) always thinks our product is the best when it's packaged in fucking hot ass humidity. So the air throughout the trap in the basement is never on and I be down here fucking sweating my leave out out.