23. King's Father

Kaden

"Shit !" I hissed in pain as I felt something tear through my ankle. Biting back the pain, I looped an arm around Maria's waist and pulled her on the floor. Her dilated pupils widened and she gasped as she hit the ground next to me in a weird angel.

"I'm sorry baby." I frowned and grabbed my gun, trying to stand up and fire back at the niggas who came in my club busting. Vinny was screaming at Erikah as she grabbed a gun from under the table and started to shoot at the people on the other side of the club. Maria helped me to stand and I started to make my way to the back of the club.

"It's not enough of us ! If we don't wanna get killed we gotta get the fuck out of here!" I yelled, and everyone nodded as we made our way to the back of the club. As I looked back to shut and lock the door of the club, I caught a glance of Mook's face.

Anger hit every part of my body, and Maria pulled on my shoulder as we limped to my Durango and hopped in. "Is everybody good? We all here?" Maria questioned as she started the truck and drove fast as hell down the road.

"Yeah we all here. But Kaden need to get that bullet wound in his ankle taken care of, like now." Erikah voiced as she shakily held Bashir's hand in the backseat. Maria bit on her lip and I sighed as I rolled my window down. "I'm good, just find us a motel to crash at." Maria smacked her lips and I turned my head to look at her.

"We're going to a hospital first, and then you can get your damn motel." "What's your problem ? You act like I planned for this shit to happen. Yo little jealous ass ex bitch the one that shot at us !" I yelled, not liking the attitude she was giving me.

"Maybe if yo dumb ass ain't wanna get in the drug dealing business, there wouldn't be no jealous ex bitch coming for you." She said quietly and I quickly popped open the glove compartment, shoving two pills in my mouth.

"S-shouldn't you take those with wat–" "I don't fucking need water. Don't worry about me lil bitch." I bit back and Bashir punched my arm as his other one protectively wrapped around Erikah. "Aye man chill, she just concerned. Stop waiting till the last fucking minute to take your meds." I grit my teeth and sighed as I took two deep breaths.

"Oi, I wanna talk to mi hijo." Maria said angrily, and I dialed the nanny and handed her the phone without saying anything to her. She was pushing my buttons, and I didn't want to get delusional on her, or anyone else at the moment.

"Sí, mamá misses you too hijo. Behave for the nanny, Chico." I frowned and grabbed the phone. "Little man?" I said questioningly, afraid of something being off. I was attached to the lil Mexican nigga, and I wanted to hear his voice. "Papá!" He said cheerfully, making me smile like a damn idiot.

"I'm not ya mama, you can just call me daddy. Are you good ?" I could tell he was nodding. I know the nanny I hired to watch him at the hospital was doing a good job, and I wanted to be back the next morning to attend his therapy session. "Yes daddy, when will you and madre come back?"

Maria parked the car and everyone got out and came to my side, all except her. "Soon son, we'll be there to see you before tomorrow afternoon okay? Rest up. I love you." He returned it and the nanny and me talked for a while before I hung up the phone.

Vinny helped me walk into the hospital and the nurse at the front desk smiled warmly at me. Her breast were large and perky and I licked my lips as I trailed my eyes back up to her face. She was a nice 10, but no bitch could compare to the woman I got that comes home with me every night.

"He has a bullet wound in his ankle, and the bullet may still be intact." Vinny spoke, and she quickly nodded as she pulled out a wheelchair and sat me down. She wheeled me to the emergency room and everyone else followed.