6. Dead Brother

Ya'll gotta start leaving more feedback and voting, cause I don't be knowing who actually like this book or not..it wouldn't be a point if I was writing to a blank audience..

(Da'Jah up top, or to the side ❤️😛)

Da'Jah

My names Da'Jah. Da'Jah Amelia Martinez. I have a nickname and a few alibis, but still that's limited to a few people.

A lot of people think I'm a hoe, or a female that sucks and fucks any nigga with money. And I'm sorry to say that that isn't true. Yes, I strip, yes I party non stop, and yes I do spend Nard's money on the most unimportant shit. But I'm proud to say that my body count is only 3, and I'm a grown fucking woman.

BNard is one of those men. He thinks I'm a hoe because I strip, but I love to dance and that's how I make my grind. So who is he to knock my fucking grind ? I let people think that I'm a hoe because I simply don't give a fuck about what people think of me.

At the end of the day I know that I don't go around sucking and fucking any nigga that offers themselves to me. No ones opinion has ever mattered to me but Bashir's. And sometimes his thoughts and harsh words do hurt me and he doesn't realize that. He thinks that I'm a hoe because I got involved with one of his best friends a long time ago. But that was ONE time ! I'm 22 with a body count of 3, and I had sex with all three of those people because I thought that I loved them, not because I wanted to throw my pussy to whoever was willing to take it.

I'm not your typical black ghetto girl with daddy issues like everyone thinks. I carry myself very well, and keep myself up, compared to these nasty and trashy females who walk around barely clothed because their daddy didn't love them.

Whether my dad did or didn't love me didn't bother me at the end of the day. As long as he acted like he did and gave me the attention that I needed as a child I didn't care. I grew up to be the woman I always wanted to be. I saw nothing wrong with myself, so sometimes I wondered why other people disagreed with who I was.

I loved Bashir, and I knew that he loved me, but we were so fucked up emotionally that we couldn't commit. It didn't used to be like this. For as long as I could remember me and Bashir been child hood friends. His parents never wanted shit to do with him so he turned to drugs so he could get attention. But I was always there to sneak out with him and do shit we shouldn't have done as kids.

At the age of 14 I lost my virginity to BNard. I was scared and afraid and at this point B had been with plenty of females. I half expected him to hit and quit, but after he took my virginity he constantly stayed in my life.

Ever since then me and Bashir built an unhealthy relationship. Once we fucked we claimed we wanted each other, and then we broke each others trust by going out and doing some shit with somebody else. I spent his money on dumb shit instead of bettering myself like I promised time and time again.

Everything that I had, from my expensive bundles, to my pedicured toes, Bashir paid for with his money. He spoiled me and took care of me and I repaid him by spending it on big parties, clothes, and drugs. I broke his trust by going back and fucking his brother over and over.

Me and Bashir were to caught up in other people that we over looked the love that we had for each other.

When he told me about his boss King, it piqued my interest. Not many organizations in Miami were known in the drug business, but when he said King I instantly knew who he was talking about. His girlfriend Taniyah was my blood cousin, and I was glad to know that he treated her right.