Romance is in the air

Start from the beginning

  The three girls had done some sight seeing,and were now at a local clothing shop. Levy had tried on a short,black dress,that exposed her back and hugged her curves tightly. And Lucy was begging for her to get it. "Please Levy?! You look amazing in it! And,uh,Gajeel might like it. Hehe." "Well...okay,I'll get it." "Yay!" Now,let's go find you some matching shoes!" Lucy grabbed her wrist,and went towards the shoe department.

  Meanwhile,Juvia had picked out a few things she liked,and was now in the skirt department. She looked at all the skirts; Long,medium,wife,small,etc.... Then,she got to the mini skirts. She looked at a certain one and blushed. "Gray might like this...no,Juvia! Juvia would never wear something so vulgar! But still....NO!" She quickly turned around and looked at the other mini skirts. But,she couldn't resist. "Oh,what the heck!" She snatched the skirt and put it with her pile. Then she met up with Levy and Lucy.

  Levy was still in the dress,along with a pair of marching black sandals,and a slight blush on her face. "Lucy,this really is not necessary." "Oh,don't be so modest! You look beautiful!" "Hello ladies." Juvia said. "Hey! Find what you were looking for?" Lucy replied. "Yes. Juvia just needs to purchase it." "Okay,we'll wait." Juvia went to the checkout and purchased her items. Then she went with the other two girls.

  "Okay,Juvia,tell Lucy that me wearing this dress is completely unnecessary!" Levy said. "No,Juvia likes it! And so will Gajeel!" "See! I told you,Lev!" "Fine,whatever you say."

  The girls met back up with the guys at a cafe shop. Once Gajeel saw Levy,his eyes widened and a faint blush appeared on his face. "Whoa...". Lucy and Juvia went into a fit of giggles as Levy but her lip and blushed. "D-Do you l-like it?" "Like it? I LOVE IT!!" Her blush deepened and Lucy held onto her stomach while laughing.

"You look good,shrimp." "Th-thanks." Then Natsu looked at Lucy and smirked. "Did you get anything I might wanna see?" "Hush!" "Hey guys,why don't we all take a dip in the ocean for a bit?" Gray chimed in. "That's a great idea!" Lucy replied. Then,they all went to change.

  Levy,Lucy,and Juvia had all gotten new bikinis while shopping. Lucy's was light pink with small white polka dots,and shower off a lot of her cleavage,and a little of her bottom. Levy's was a red lace that exposed some of her small breasts and half of her bottom. Juvia' was the same color as Gray's hair,and the sides were strings ,and she too showed a lot of cleavage. They all couldn't help but drool over their half naked girlfriends.

  "Shall we go?" Juvia asked. Gray didn't respond. "Uh,let's just go!" Lucy said. They nodded,and the girls walked to the beach,waiting on the guys. They quickly ran after them,in a trance,almost.

Lucy poker her toe in the water to see what the temperature felt like. And just as she was about to walk in,Natsu pushed her in,face flat. She slowly got up and turned around,glaring at him. "Natsu-!" He interrupted her with a passionate kiss. He pulled away,a smirk on his face. Lucy blushed,a little stunned. "I know,you love me,Luce." "Ye-yeah,but that doesn't give you the right to-!!" He interrupted her again,as he picked her up bridal style,and ran in the water. He then twirled her around and kissed her again. "I love you,Luce!" "I-I l-love you t-too." Lucy was dumbfounded.

Levy waded around in the water,laughing and smiling. She then stopped when she noticed Gajeel was nowhere to be found. "Gajeel...?" She turned in all directions looking for him,a worried expression on her face. "Gotcha'!" "AH!" Gajeel came from behind her,and dunked her under the water,along with himself. Levy quickly popped up and Gajeel slowly stuck his head out,spitting out water and holding Levy's waist. She glared at him then slapped him. "Oi! What was that for?!"

"You scared me! Don't ever do that again!" She bit her bottom lip and hung her head. "Awe,lighten up,Lev. Ya gotta admit,it was a little fun. Gihi." She lifted her head and smiled. "Yeah,I guess it was." "See,just look at that gorgeous smile!" She blushed and looked into his eyes. "Gajeel...?" "Levy...?" Then,she grinned devilishly and splashed water in his face.

  "Gotcha' back!" "Oi! We were having a moment!" "Or so you thought! Hehe." He held onto her hips,making her blush deepen,and he pulled her as close as possible to him. "Or so I know." They looked into each other's eyes,and he kissed her passionately. Eventually,he pulled away,both their eyelids lowered. "Gajeel,what's with-?" He interrupted her with another kiss. "I love you,Levy." "I l-love you t-too."

  Gray and Juvia had swam some,and now laid on a towel together on the beach. His arm wrapped around her and both with smiles on their faces,and looking at the sky. "Hey,Juvia?" "Yes,Gray?" "I always thought that the sky was beautiful and incredible." He then looked into her eyes,his fingers combing through her hair.

  "But...the sky isn't nearly as beautiful and incredible as you are." She blushed at his comment. "Gray...that's so sweet." "Yeah,but,your sweeter." They smiled and looked into each other's eyes for a while. "Juvia?" "Yes?" "I love you so much!" "I love you too,Gray." He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her lips,very passionately. She put her hands on his shoulders,melting into the kiss. Once he pulled away,Juvia nuzzled onto his neck. They stayed like that; cuddling.

  And after a very romantic day at the beach,they all decided to call it a day.

OMG HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! I MISSED YA'LL SO MUCH!! AND I MISSED UPDATING! CUZ GOD KNOWS ITS BEEN HELLA LONG SINCE MY LAST UPDATE! SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING!!!!

  (Ok calm the heck down...). So,comment,vote,the usual. I love you all and I love your feedback. Sayonara little chipmunks!!💖💖