Training

Levy woke up early in the morning and decided to go to Gajeel's for training. She put on her exercise clothes,pulled back her hair in a ponytail,and jogged to the directions she was given.

When she got there,it was a rather large house. Two stories. It was made of red brick. There were flowers surrounding the whole house. "I wasn't expecting that." Levy mumbled. Then she noticed a short ,middle aged woman ,maybe forty five or fifty five,had black hair with a few grey strands,watering flowers.

Levy went over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me,miss. I'm looking for Gajeel." "Ah! You must be the shrimp he was talking about! Loovy,
Lavy?" She sweat dropped. "Um,it's Levy." "Oh. Well,Gajeel is in the man cave over there." She pointed to another red bricked building. It was much smaller,though. "Thank you,miss." "Sure thing!"

Levy went to knock,but it was already open. She walked in. "Gajeel?" There he was,doing push-ups,shirtless,and his hair draping over his face a little. A blush came over her as she watched him. Then he stopped,got up,and stared at her. "You just gonna stand there?" "I,uh,I-I-." "Gihi. Let's get started." "O-okay."

She followed him to a punching bag. "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." He said. "Why?" "Just do it." She shut her eyes and slapped him across the face. "Is that all you got?" "Um,yes,I guess." He glared at her,then smirked.

"What?" She asked. "Gee,I guess you really are a shrimp. Not only are you short,but your weak too. Teacher was wrong. No hope for ya! Might as well sit back and be the weakling you really are. Oh well." Levy's face was beat red. She slapped him hard across the face. His eyes widened. "Ow! Guess yer tempers short too. Gihi!"

She slapped him again. "OW!! I get it!" He said rubbing his cheek. "What was that you were saying before?" She said with her arms folded. "Nothing. Now,I want you to do what you did to me,to the punching bag." "Okay."

Levy began to punch and kick at it. It didn't budge. "Wha?!" She said panting. Gajeel's eyes were wide with shock as he stared at her. "What?" "Know what,let's start out with something a little easier."

Gajeel went to a small refrigerator he kept and got out two water bottles. He tossed her one. "Follow me." He said putting on a hoodie. "Where are we going?" "Just follow me." She did so.

They went to a nearby park that had a long track for biking,walking,running,
etc... "Okay shrimp. I want you to run from this tree...to that tree." He pointed to a tree beside a bench and another farther down at the end of the track. Levy had to run a mile.

"What?!" "You heard me!" "And what are you gonna do?" He sat down on the bench,put in his earbuds,and took a sip of water. "Start running!" Her face turned red with anger. "Fine!"

She began to run and Gajeel watched her closely. 'Wow. She's cute. That figure,her hair,those...WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!! She's a little shrimp that I've been told to train. Nothin' more. But...she is cute,kind,
and that body is....NO GAJEEL,STOP IT! DON'T THINK OF HER LIKE THAT! You don't like her. She's nothing to you! Just someone to train. I don't like her.....right?'

His thoughts were interrupted as Levy ran up to him. She was panting and sweating,and her face was flushed. 'Damn'. He thought to himself. "O-okay! I did it! Now what?" He got lost in her eyes and didn't reply. "Gajeel!" "Oh! Uhh...do it again." "Wh-what!!"
"Did I stutter?" "But!-." "Fine." He got up. "I'll run witcha'. I need to do some running myself,anyway." "Whatever."
She took a swig of water and ran ahead of him.

He grinned,knowing that he would out run her. And he was right. He made it back to the bench before her, too. He sat down and drank some water. She stood up beside him,panting heavily and quickly drinking her water.

"Gee,next time just kill me!" She said sarcastically. "For yer own good."
"Whatever." He smiled. "But all in all,great work!" He slapped her across the butt.

Levy spat out the water she was drinking,then turned around and glared at him in shock. "What?" She hit him hard across the face. "Ow! What the hell!" "Don't do that again!"
Then she hung her head,clenched her fist and softly,but sternly, said, "Just don't." She began to cry a little.

"Hey,I'm sorry. I won't do it again,
Okay?" Levy clenched her fist tighter and tried to hold back more tears. Memories from the past began to fill her head.

Flashback:
"Hey doll face! Bring that fat ass over here!" "Hey cutie. Just let me take a look here." Another guy said,pushing her against a locker. "Mmm,I want that." (Flashback over).

Levy was fully crying now. "I-I need to go!" "Wait!" Gajeel grabbed her arm before she could walk off. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again,k?" She jerked out of his grip and turned on her heel to walk off. "You'll come back ,right?" He asked with concern in his voice. "...Yes."

Then she left. Gajeel plopped down on the bench. 'Just great. Didn't think that'd get her so upset.'

Levy went home,took a shower,and changed into her night clothes. She thought about her "burden" and Gajeel. "I hate my body."

And done with this chapter! But poor Levy 😢. Also,I found the picture above and was like, OMG this goes perfectly with my chapter! Yay! But again,the pictures are just there for entertainment. So yeah, vote,comment,all that good stuff. Sayonara little chipmunks! 💖💖