Laughter is the cure

"Lucy,it's going to be okay." Cana said. "Yes. Don't let her control you." Erza said. "Yes,you are not her puppet ." Juvia said. "Lu,your gonna get through it." Levy said reassuringly. "I don't know what's wrong with her." MiraJane replied.

  Cana,Erza,Juvia,Levy,and Mira all came over to Lucy's to just spend time together as friends. Since that was something they rarely did.

Mira: Lisanna has been through a lot in her life. As well as Elfman and I. Our dad died when we were little,and our mom abandoned us. Me being the oldest,I had to take care of them myself.

Cana: That's sad.

Juvia: Yes,but that still doesn't explain why she's targeting Lucy.

Mira: I know why. Ever since Lisanna was little,she felt like she was never loved by anyone. That's until Natsu came into her life. And when he left,that love turned into bitter jealousy,towards Lucy.

Levy: So what?! That still doesn't give her any right to torture Lu!

Cana: Yeah!

Erza: I agree.

Juvia: Juvia also agrees with Levy!

  Just then,Lucy bolted up and ran to the bathroom. They all went after her. There she was,bent over the toilet and throwing up. "Oh,Lu!" Levy said,then pulled her hair behind her. "I'll get a glass of water." Erza said. Everyone looked at her with sympathy. It was sad,seeing their friend like this. It also made them want to take revenge on the person who is causing all of it.

  Finally,Lucy stopped. She got up and drank the glass of water. They then went back to her room and sat on the bed.

Erza: Are you feeling any better?

Lucy nodded her head yes.

Mira: That's good.

Cana: Okay,let's change the subject.

They all nodded. There was a short silence. No one knew what to say.

Cana: So,Levy. How are you and Gajeel?

Levy: *blush* Good. He's out of town right now for some family stuff though.

Juvia: Juvia still can't believe Levy is satin (A/N: meant to be dating, but I'm keeping it Bc that's funny😂) Gajeel.

Levy: And I still can't believe you were on a date with Gray!

Cana: *sly smirk*. Oh really now? Tell us allll about it,Juvia.

Juvia: O-okay. After we ordered drinks, Gray asked Juvia if she was single. Juvia said yes and Gray smiled. Then Gray started asking Juvia questions about Lyon.

Mira: What kind of questions?

Juvia: W-well... If Juvia liked Lyon or Gray.

Everyone squealed in excitement and Cana had a devilish smirk on her face.

Juvia: Calm down! Juvia hasn't even told the best part yet!

They all waited in anticipation.

Juvia: Juvia said Gray and Gray said he was glad because he felt the same way. Then Gray kissed Juvia and asked her out on another date.

Lucy: He kissed you and your still living?!

Juvia: Gray only kissed Juvia on the cheek.

Cana: That's a drag.

Erza: So,where are you two going?

Juvia: The movies.

They all got sly smirks on their face and giggled.