Best friends are always there when you need them

"Wow Levy. You and Gajeel really are getting closer,huh?" Lucy said with a sly smirk.

After Lisanna left,Natsu spent the night with Lucy. When she awoke,he was on the couch fast asleep. She didn't want to wake him so she called up Levy and they scheduled for some girl time. So now,they are at a cafe talking.

"N-no Lu! It's not like that at all! Really!" "Mhm. Suure!" "St-stop!" "Haha! I'll remember this forever!" "Uhh...changing subject! How are you and Natsu?" Lucy blushed. "Good." "Good? That's it?"

"I mean,he's really protective." "Well,yeah. With Lisanna crazy butt trying to kill you!" Lucy automatically frowned and Levy's face softened. "Oh,Lucy,I'm sorry." "No,it's fine." "You sure?" "Yes,of course." "All right." There was a silence. Levy stirred her shake and Lucy looked down glumly.

Just then,Lucy's phone chimed. She read the text she had gotten and bit her lip. "Lu? Is everything okay? You seem really uneasy." "I-I'm okay. Don't worry." Her phone chimed again,three times.

"E-excuse me!" Lucy got up and ran to the restroom. "Lucy!" Levy got up to go after her,but stopped when she read the texts.

Lisanna: I hate you. Everyone will always hate you. Forever.

Lisanna: I'm going to make sure your dead before next week

Lisanna: Natsu will finally be mine again once your dead! And everyday,we'll go to your grave and spit on it!

Lisanna: Everything will be perfect once your dead. Yay! Oh yea,and I'm doing you a favor. Since no one likes you,they won't notice,lol.

Levy scoffed and gritted her teeth. Then she went to check on Lucy. Lucy was in the last stall,on her knees,and crying her eyes out. Levy gently knocked.

"Lucy? Please come out." No reply. "Lucy...". Eventually,the door clicked open and a sobbing Lucy came out,her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Levy...I don't know how much more of this I can take. Everywhere I go! I'll kill myself!" "No! Don't say that. We're gonna get through this. We'll all be there for you." "W-why does she hate me so much? Wh-what did I d-do to h-her?!"

She began to cry more and Levy hugged her tightly. 'I can't let Lu get killed. Not by Lisanna,herself,or anyone else! I just can't!' Levy started to sob too,and Lucy pulled away.

"Why are you crying?" "Because. I can't stand the thought of you...dying! Your my best friend,Lucy. And I would never want that to happen to you." "I'm sorry,Levy. I didn't think about how this is making you feel." "It's alright,Lu."

After Levy gave her a few more encouraging words,they went back to their seats. Then the bell on the door rang and a tall,long legged girl with flowing blue hair,long eyelashes and blue eyes came in. "Juvia! Over here!" Levy said waving her arms.

She spotted them,went over and sat next to Lucy. "What brings you here?" Levy asked. "Juvia has a date." She replied blushing. "With who?" "Gray." Levy squealed and Lucy giggled.

"So,where is he?" Lucy asked,nudging her. "Gray should be here any minu-." Her words were cut off by the sound of the door opening. It was Gray. His eyes met with Juvia's and he smiled and walked.

"Hello ladies." "Hey!" Levy said. "Hi." "Hello,Gray." "If you don't mind,Juvia,
I'd like for us to be alone." He said.
Juvia's face was red and her heart beat a mile a minute. Levy and Lucy couldn't contain their laughter,either.

"S-sure." She got up and they went to a different table. Lucy sighed. "That's my Juvia." "What do you mean?" Levy asked. "Well,ever since I can remember
Juvia has been calling me 'love rival'. Until I started dating Natsu. And now look. She's on a date with the guy she's been crushing on since the beginning of time,basically. It's really sweet."

Levy nodded her head in agreement.
"Yeah,it is. Love works in mysterious ways,I guess." Lucy lowered her eyelids and smiled. "Yes. Yes,it does." Levy gave her friend a warm smile and Lucy returned the favor.

Done! Ok,Lucy and Levy are true examples of real friendship 😭. So,vote,comment,all that good mess. I love feedback. Sayonara little chipmunks!💖💖