Truth or Dare

A/N: Hello lovely readers! I'm in a good mood today...and I went to school 😱. Jk it was actually fun today.

I made a couple of new friends and we finally switched periods!! It was just a good day today.

So,I'll shut up now and get to the story.

It had been two weeks and already Lucy was back on her feet and feeling great. And today Cana, Lisanna, Mira, Erza, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, Laxus, Bckslow, and Gajeel we're all having a get together at Lucy's .

Cana: Okay! Who's up for a little game of truth or dare?!

Everyone: Yeah!

Cana pulled out an empty wine bottle,a devilish grin on her face. She spun the bottle and it went round and round until it finally landed on Gajeel.

Gajeel: Oi!

Cana: Truth or dare?

Gajeel: Dare.

Cana: Ya sure about that?

Gajeel: YEAH!

Cana: I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Levy.

All the girls began to laugh as Levy's face turned beat red.

Gajeel: Okay,let's go shrimp.

She got up and they walked into the closet.

Lucy: She's not gonna make it alive!

Once in the closet,Levy slumped down,covering her face,and Gajeel leaned against the wall. They stayed like this for a few minutes until Levy said, "A-aren't we going to do anything?" He perked up. "What do you wanna do?" "I-I don't know. Wha-whatever you want." "We don't have to do anything you don't wanna do." "W-well,whatever makes you comfortable. I-I w-w-."

She was cut off when Gajeel cupped her face with her hands and kissed her. Her eyes went wide,but she slowly melted into the kiss. Then,Mira swung the doors open,her eyes closed and a wide grin on her face. "Times up!" She rang. They walked back with the rest of their friends.

Cana: Okay Gajeel,spin the bottle.

He frowned and spun it,everyone watching it go round. Eventually,it stopped and landed on Laxus. Gajeel smirked.

Gajeel: Truth or dare?

Laxus: Truth.

All the guys laughed.

Natsu: Oh come on,Laxus! Don't tell me your too chicken for dare!

Bickslow: Yeah,must be!

Gajeel: Shut up! I gotta idea. And imma milk it,Gihi.

Laxus glared at him.

Gajeel: So! Who do you think is the sexiest girl in Fairy Tail? And you have a crush on her?

Natsu: You have to say it!

Laxus: I know.

Bickslow: Spill!

Laxus:...Its MiraJane.

  Mira blushed at his comment and he spun the bottle. It kept spinning and spinning and spinning,until finally,he got fed up and stopped it. Just his luck,it landed on Mira. He rolled his eyes,a tint of red in his cheeks. "Just great." He mumbled.

Laxus: Truth or dare?

Mira: Truth.

Laxus:...Do you like me?

Mira: Yes.

Laxus: And would you go out with me?

Mira: Yes.