Romance is in the air

Levy slowly opened her eyes,looking at the ceiling. Then,she looked over at Gajeel's bed. He wasn't there. 'Hm...odd.' She thought to herself.

  She got up and went through her suitcase. She put on a turquoise,mid thigh length sundress,and her usual sandals. After brushing her teeth,she brushed her hair until it glistened. As she was tying on her headband,she stopped.

  Levy thought about what Gajeel had said yesterday; 'Leave it. I like yer hair like that. It's cute.' She blushed at the flashback,then put the headband away. She then left the room,and went to the breakfast bar.

  Levy looked around for her friends,then spotted Natsu,Gajeel,and Lucy at a table chatting. She smiled ans sat with them. "Hey Levy! Sleep good?" Lucy asked. Levy answered her question with a simple nod. Gajeel smirked. "Musta' been havin' a good dream about me and didn't wanna wake up.

  Levy blushed and hit him playfully. "Sh-shut up! Stupid Gajeel." Natsu and Lucy chuckled at the girls actions. "Anyway,where's Gray and Juvia?" Levy asked. "Over there flirtin',makin' me wanna gag." Gajeel replied,pointing at the couple that was still getting their breakfast. Levy smiled at their actions; Gray was pinching her cheek,and she was blushing and covering her face.

  "They are so cute!" Lucy gushed,while holding onto Natsu's arm. "Not as cute as us!" Natsu replied. She giggled as he kissed her cheek. Gajeel scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. Me and shrimp are the cutest!" He wrapped his arm around Levy's waist,pulling her close to him.

"As if! You two have nothing in common!" "Whats that supposed to mean?!" "It means exactly what it means!" "Okay guys,cut it out!" Lucy interrupted them. Natsu and Gajeel huffed,but did as Lucy said.

  Then Gajeel turned around and looked at Gray and Juvia. "Oi! Love birds! Get over here!" They looked at each other and blushed,then went and sat with the rest of their friends. "Whats up?" Gray asked. "You gonna eat that?" Natsu replied,eyeing Grays food. Gray picked up his plate,then licked the food all around,then offered it to Natsu. "Jerk!" "Flame breath!" "Don't.Start!!" Lucy interrupted.

  "So,what are we gonna do today?" Levy asked. "I saw some shops,earlier. Wanna come?" Lucy replied. "That'd be great! What about you,Juvia? Coming?" "Juvia would love to come!" "And what are we supposed to do?!" Natsu whined. "You're big boys. Figure it out." Lucy replied. "You better be lucky I love you,Luce." She smiled and kissed his cheek. Then she got up and stretched.

  "Well,you girls ready?" They nodded yes,then kissed their boyfriends goodbye. Natsu,Gajeel,and Gray,watched them walk out. "Luce is so pretty." Natsu sighed. "Levy's prettier." "In your dreams! Lucy is!" "No,Levy is!" "No,Lucy!" "Levy!" "Lucy!" "Levy!"

  They stopped arguing when they noticed Gray smiling and picking at his food. "Oi,ice princess! Why're you so happy?" Natsu said,snapping him out of his trance. Gray looked up at him. "None of your business." "I know why hes happy. Gihi." "Why?" Natsu asked. "Cause he got some last night. Gihi!"

  Gray blushed madly and threw a piece of food at him. "Sh-shut up!" Natsu and Gajeel laughed uncontrollably. "O-okay! But seriously; did you?" Gajeel asked. "N-NO! DID YOU?!" "Mmmaybee." "Stop lying!" Natsu shouted out. "Yeah,I didn't. I
wish,though. What about you
Salamander?"

"No. Lucy and I snooped around the hotel." "Well,I don't know about you punks,but I'm gettin' it tonight!!" "Who you calling a punk,metal head?!" Gray rolled his eyes at them and continued poking at his food.

************************************

  "Levy,you look so cute! You have to get it!" "I don't know,Lu. It's pretty expensive." "Then I'll buy it for you!" "No,th-." "I insist!"