Detention

Lisanna woke up to the early morning sun. She stretched sleepily and yawned. Then,she looked at the alarm clock.

"9:15?! Crap,I'm late!" She jumped out of bed and threw on her school uniform,brushed her teeth and hair. Then she got her book bag and ran downstairs and outside. There stood Bickslow,his hair slicked back and an impatient look on his face.

'Wow,he looks good.' She thought. "Well hey sleeping beauty." He said sarcastically. "Sorry." "Yeah,yeah,get in the car." She did so.

As Lisanna walked to her locker,she got a lot of dirty looks. "Um,why are they all looking at me like that?" She whispered to Bickslow. He stepped in front her and yelled them off. "Hey,piss off and mind your own business!" They were intimidated and turned back to their lockers. "Thanks." "No problem,babe." She blushed slightly. He'd never called her that before.

Once she was done at her locker,something on the loud speaker caught her attention. "Lisanna Strauss,please report to principle Makarov's office,Lisanna Strauss."

"Oh what now?" She huffed as she walked to the office. She poked her head in. "You wanted to see me?" The short man fumbled nervously with a magazine and shoved it in a drawer. "Oh,yes. Please sit down,Lisanna." She sat down in the chair in front of his desk and he stood on the desk.

"Now,this morning,MiraJane and Erza told me what you've been doing to Lucy Heartfilia. And that's not allowed at Fairy Tail,young lady! That kind of behavior will not be tolerated! Detention for the rest of the week. The next time I hear about it,it'll be worse. Do I make myself clear?"

She nodded her head yes,a scowl on her face. "Do I make myself clear?!" "Yes sir." "Good. Now get out of my office. I've got boobs- I mean paperwork to look at!" She rolled her eyes and walked to detention.

Once in,she looked at all who was there. Gajeel,Gray,Natsu,and Lyon. Her eyes met with Natsu's ,and he glared then looked away. She sat right behind him,too. She was beside Gajeel,who sat behind Gray. Lyon was on the other side of the room.

Then,Lisanna began tapping her fingernails on the desk. Gajeel squinted his eyes and scrunched up his face at the annoying sound. Eventually,he couldn't take anymore,and grabbed her wrist,meeting her eyes.

"Shut.Up." He growled through his gritted teeth. But before he could let her go,she pulled out of his grip and clawed the side of his face. It left three,long red lines on the side of his face. And it stung like crazy.
"Don't tell me what to do." She said looking at her nails. "Ow! That hurt!" He screeched.

"Yeah,that's the point." Everyone was looking at her in shock as she still examined her nails.

"You know,it's hard to believe that a smart,A plus,goody goody,girl like Levy McGarden,would choose to be with a guy like...you." "What's that supposed to mean?!" "It means Levy must not be that smart if she's with you." "You little-." "Little what?! Freak,crazy,
creep?!"

He went silent. "What I thought." "Your insane." "Insane? I wouldn't call it that." Just then,the doors swung open and in came Bickslow. He sat at the desk beside Lisanna and kicked up his feet. The air became thick enough to cut through. Bickslow wasn't on good terms with Natsu. That,and he didn't like him just cause. "What happened to you?" She asked. "I'd rather not say."

Then,Lisanna finally stopped looking at her nails and stretched. While stretching,she made an exhausted sigh. Bickslow looked over at her,his face now tinted with a blush. "What?" She asked. "N-nothing." She shrugged her shoulders.

Then,she looked at the back of Natsu's head,and began playing in his hair. He shot up like a bullet and glared at her. "What are you doing?!" "Oh calm down." "NO! AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO LUCY,YOU SHOULD'NT BE ANYWHERE NEAR ME! I HATE YOU,LISANNA! I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU,I HA-!"

He was cut off by a punch in the face from Bickslow. "Keep talking and I'll give you a reason to hate me too." Natsu lit up. "Bring it." Just as they were about to use their magic, the teacher finally came in. It was Mr. Wacaba.

"Natsu,Bickslow! Sit down! You two are always in trouble!" They did as they were told. "Gray,what did you do this time?" He asked. "I froze something." He replied with a blank,bored expression. "No emotions again,I see. What about you,Gajeel? Mr. Bad Boy?" Gajeel frowned,but answered his question anyway. "I broke something."

"You kids are so dull." Everyone ignored his remark. No one felt like detention was a place to be cheerful and talk to teachers. They thought of it exactly what it was; a place for punishment and suffering the consequences of their actions.

Lisanna thought about what Natsu just said. 'He doesn't mean it. He can't mean it. He has to love me...and only me. He can't love anyone else but me. Which means...I have to get rid of Lucy. I'll make him mine. We'll be happy again,Natsu...".

So that's it for this chapter. Thx to all the ppl who like it :). Vote,comment,all that. Sayonara little chipmunks!💖💖