Seeing new faces

(I will add pictures on every chapter bc I freaking love them! But they don't have anything to do with the story itself. Anyway,enjoy!! XD)

Levy's alarm had already went off several times,yet,she was still in bed. That's when her mom came in and gently shook her. "Levy honey,wake up. Your going to be late for your first day." She groaned and squeezed her eyes shut.

Then,her mother took the alarm and put it close to her ear. It rang very loudly. "Ah! I'm up,I'm up!" "Good. Now get ready. Breakfast will be done soon."

Levy got up and put on a yellow sweater,black leggings,and a black head band. She slipped on a pair of yellow boots. Then she brushed her curly locks,grabbed her backpack and ate breakfast. When she was finished she walked to school.

While she was walking,a girl with blonde hair,same yellow sweater,black skirt,and black flats and stockings,came up to her. (In case you haven't got it,the school colors are black and yellow,and the sweater is required.).

"Hi! I'm Lucy! You must be new at Fairy Tail High. Never seen ya before. What's your name?" She held out her hand. "Um,I'm Levy." "Nice to meet ya,Levy!" "You too,Lucy." They arrived at the school,since it wasn't that far away. "Whoa,this place is huge!" Levy said in awe. "Eh." Lucy replied.

They walked through the hallway with walls of lockers. Then a hipper salmon haired guy ran up to Lucy. "Luuuuccee! Gray is trying to kill me again!" Lucy smiled and rolled her eyes. "You'll live." "I hope so. You know Gray." Then his eyes went over to Levy.

"Who's this?" He asked. "Nastu,this is Levy. She's new." He smiled friendly and held out his hand. "Nice to meet ya!" She shook his hand. "You too." Then Natsu kissed Lucy's cheek. "Well,I gotta go. See ya!" He went running down the opposite end of the hall. That's when Gray ran after him. "Natsu,get back here you pink haired punk!!"

Levy raised an eyebrow. "Is it always like this?" "Yep." They got to their lockers. "Hey,I meant to ask you; what type of magic do you use?" Lucy asked. "Solid script. You?" "Celestial." "Cool!" They had first period together,and other classes,too. Eventually,it was time for lunch and Levy just followed Lucy.

Lucy sat at a table near the end of the cafeteria. There sat Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mira, Juvia, Cana, and a certain guy with long black hair and stud piercings. Everyone greeted Levy with a friendly smile. Well,except a certain someone.

Then Levy's eyes went over to the guy with piercings. He noticed this,and looked her way. Her face turned red and she looked the other direction. He smirked. "Gihi."

At the end of the day,Levy and Lucy walked home together. They were walking on the track to the football field. The players huddled up.

"Hey Lucy,who was that guy with the piercings?" "Gajeel. Why?" Levy blushed. "N-No reason." "Aww! Levy has a crush!" "No I don't!" Just then,a football hit Levy hard in the back. "OWW!!" She squealed.

"Levy,are you okay?" "Yeah,I think so. That hurt!" She rubbed her back. Then,Gajeel ran up to them,picked up the ball,then turned around to leave. Levy became angry. "Hey! You just threw that at me and your not even gonna say sorry?!" "I ain't the one who threw it." "You could at least say sorry!" "Look Shrimp,it ain't my job to give you sympathy." He walked off. "Wha?! THE NAMES LEVY,JERK!!"

She stormed off and Lucy caught up. Levy was mumbling something under her breath. "Yeah,he can be a pain." "He is a pain!" "He's not so bad. You just have to get used to it." "...I guess. But he still could've said sorry!" "True." Then Levy arrived at her house and said goodbye to Lucy.

Little did she know,that Gajeel was smirking the whole time about what had happened.

And done!! Hope you liked it! I've written many stories,but this is kinda the first one I've ever published . But,I'll try to update everyday. With school starting soon,I'll have to see. But yea, sayonara!! 💖💖