Lucy's Limit

Lucy woke up late. Really late. She looked at her clock. 1:50. Only ten minutes until school let out.

She slowly sat up,then stretched her arms. "I've never slept this late." Then she heard her phone chime. She picked it up and her eyes went wide as she read the notifications she had gotten. She screamed out and cried. Lucy cried and cried for so long,and so loudly.

When she finally cried all the tears that could come out,she got a glass of water and drank it whole. After that,she looked at all the kitchen utensils she owned. She took a large knife out of the drawer. "This....this will make everything all right. Natsu...I love you."

Lucy strikes the knife into her abdomen,her eyes widened from the pain that went through her body. She pulled it out,her eyes slowly closing,as she collapsed to the floor.

That's when there was a loud knock at the door. "Luce!...Lucy,open up!" "Maybe she's out running errands." "No. I just got this feeling. Something ain't right." "Natsu,just because she didn't come to school today,doesn't mean she's not okay." "No."

Natsu busted open the door. With him,was Levy. Natsu ran into the kitchen. That's when he saw her. "LUCY!!" They both screamed in horror.

Natsu kneeled beside her,his face in terror as he examined the large wound. Blood was pouring out,her face becoming paler by the second. Then,he ripped off the sleeve to his shirt and and tightly tied it around the wound.

Levy had her hands over her mouth,tears growing in her eyes. "Oh my God...Lu." "Levy,call the ER now!" She nodded and quickly pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

They came as quickly as possible and rushed Lucy to the hospital. Natsu rode with her. Levy called everyone and rode with Gajeel.

Natsu and everyone waited in the lobby. "What happened?!" Erza asked. "We don't know." Levy replied. "There's gotta be a logical reason!" Cana said. Levy didn't reply. Her small hands were clenched and she was trying not to cry. Gajeel noticed this and gently rubbed her back.

Cana was about to say something else,but Juvia beat her to it. "Just leave her be. This is hard on all of us." Just by looking at Cana,you could tell she had been drinking ,again.

Awhile later,a nurse came out. She gave the news on Lucy and Natsu went in.

"So,she's still alive?" Natsu asked. "Yes. She just lost a large amount of blood. We're working on that now." "Okay." The nurse looked at Lucy with sympathy. "I'll leave you alone,now." She left. Natsu was in a chair beside Lucy holding her hand.

"Lucy...please wake up. I need you."

*************************************

MiraJane had left the hospital and went to Bickslow's,where she knew her sister was. She banged on the door,her face wrinkled up and a hand on her hip. Bickslow opened the door.

"Oh,hey." "Where's Lisanna?!" "In the kitchen." "Out of my way!" She pushed him aside and went to the kitchen. Lisanna was sitting on the counter,her legs criss crossed. She ate a sandwich as she watched a tv above the fridge.

"Lisanna!" Hearing her name,she jumped and looked over at Mira. "Well,
hey traitor." She hopped off the counter and Mira walked over. Then, out of the blue,Mira slapped her.

"Hey! What was that all about?!" "You've finally done it! You witch!" "What did I do this time?" "You pushed Lucy to...committing suicide." Lisanna was stunned. Sure,she liked threatening and messing with her,but she never expected this.

"Is she dead?" "No,but she was close to it. If it weren't for Natsu and Levy." "Where is she now?" "The hospital." "O-okay." "Lisanna,I want you to think about what you've done. And how your wreck less behavior could've destroyed someone's life." With that,Mira left.

But before she walked out,she looked at Bickslow with sad eyes. "Take care of her,k?" "I will." She walked off.

Bickslow went to Lisanna. She looked like someone just took her to hell and back. "Lis? You okay?" "I just can't believe it. I never really wanted this to hap-." Before she could finish,he hugged her in a warm embrace.

"It's gonna be okay." "I hope so."

Vote,comment,all that stuff. Hope you liked it :)! Sayonara little chipmunks!💖💖