Confessions

A/N: Ok before I get started,let me say this; school is starting soon. *shiver*. And last year,I was kinda a slacker. So,this year I'm going to try to study more and make better grades.

But let's get to the point: The point is,I'll be studying and actually doing my homework. So,I might not have time everyday to update. Trust me,I want to! I've got so many ideas for this story and new stories that it's pouring out my ears!!

But if I have time after homework and studying,and I don't have any chores,then yes,I will update. So,just wanted to tell you all this before it happened. Anyway,on to the story!!

  Gajeel was in the man cave kicking and punching the punching bag. Sweat running down his face and his shirt off. His muscles flexed with each hit he made.

  Then,Levy walked in. His piercing red eyes met with her big brown,shining,
ones. That was all it took for Gajeel to smile. "Hey." She smiled and walked over to him.

  He stepped away from the punching bag. "All yer's." She kicked it roughly,and it swung around . Gajeel grinned at the improved Levy that stood before him.

  They had been training for three months now. Levy had gotten stronger and stronger. Sure,she wasn't anything like him. But she was still strong.

  "Oi,Levy?" "Yes?" "I was thinking that...". His words trailed off,afraid to finish his sentence. "That...?" "Would you like to go out tonight?" She stared at him and blushed. "Is this a date?" He smirked. "Only if you want it to be." "S-sure." "Great! Pick ya up at eight?" "Yeah,sounds good."

  After a few more hours of training,
Levy went home and got ready. She put on a short white dress that hugged her curves. She put on a pair of sandals,a white headband to match the dress,and brushed her hair until it glistened. She looked in the mirror and giggled. "Gajeel is gonna like this."

  Then,there was a knock on the door. Levy grabbed her purse and opened the door. It was Gajeel. "Hey shr-." His words were cut off when he saw her. His eyes widened and he blushed. "Is there a problem?" She asked.

  'Damn,she never looked this good.' He thought . "Gajeel!!" "Huh? What?" "I said are you ready?" "Oh,um,yeah. Let's go." "Good." They got into his shiny black car and went to a restaurant.

  It was a new restaurant called Rosemary. (If there's really a restaurant with that name in sorry!). A little on the expensive side,though. "Wow Gajeel,I didn't think you liked these kinda places." "Eh."

  They walked in and an usher escorted them to their table. Once seated,they looked over their menus. Levy seemed very interested in all the different options. Gajeel,on the other hand,just wrinkled his nose.

  Then,their waitress came. It was Cana! She looked back and forth at the two then bursted into laughter. "Oi,what's so funny?!" He grunted. "Levy,I didn't think this would be your type."

  Before Levy could reply,Gajeel said,
"What's that supposed to mean?!" "Nothing. I'm just saying I thought Levy had a different type. Don't take it the wrong way! Trust me,you two are cute." They looked at each other and blushed,making Cana laugh again. Then she took a deep breath.

  "So,how may I take your order?" They gave her their orders and she left.

  While they waited,the two sat in silence. Levy twiddled her fingers and Gajeel stared at her. 'Man,she's so pretty. Too pretty. Perfect. Everything about her is perfect. The way she walks,talks,looks,her thoughtfulness and kindness. And that body.' Gajeel found himself almost drooling over the girl before him.

  Levy looked up and saw him staring. He didn't stop or look away,though. She blushed and half smiled,then looked back down. Eventually,Gajeel shook his head and looked at the other people in the restaurant.

  Then,Levy stared at the well built man before her. 'Wow. He's so handsome. I like everything about him. Perfect. The way he walks,talks,looks,looks at me. Even though he hides it,he's such a sweet guy.' Levy too,found herself almost drooling.

Finally,Cana arrived with their food and drinks. Again,Gajeel wrinkled his nose. "Well,I'll leave you two love birds to it!" Cana quickly left before Gajeel could say anything.

  Then,Gajeel decided to break the silence. "So are we just gonna stare at each other all night?" "N-no." After taking a large bite of food,he smirked. "Gihi."

  "What?" "You like what you see,don't ya?" She blushed. "Yes. I mean n-no. I mean....yes." He chuckled at her words . "I thought so." Levy the grinned. "And ,you like what you see too,right?" Now he was the one with flustered words. "Y-yeah." She giggled.

  After finishing their meals and Gajeel leaving a tip,they went to a nearby lake. "It's so beautiful here at night." She said lightly letting the water touch her feet as she walked along the edge. "Yeah." There was a short silence. Then,Gajeel turned her around,facing him. "I haven't been totally honest with you." "What do you mean?" "I like you. A lot."

  Her eyes widened and she blushed. Levy did not know what to say. "I-." Before she could finish,he bent down,cupped her face with his hands,and kissed her.

  She was in shock,but kissed back. Eventually,they pulled away for air. Her face was flushed and he smirked to himself.

  "S-so,what does this mean?" She asked. "What do you think?" She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up,to where she was slightly taller.

"I love you,Levy." "I love you too,Gajeel!"

Done! Man,GaLe will forever be my favorite ship of all time! They are so cute!! I couldn't stop smiling. Anyway...NaLu in the next chapter! Comment, vote,all that good stuff. Sayonara little chipmunks! 💖💖