Kuroo Tetsurou ~ True Love

Start from the beginning

He stared straight ahead of him with a half-lidded gaze before mustering a fake smile and replying to the girl.

"Yeah?"

"Come here!"

Kuroo groaned quietly before dumping his volleyball bag by the door and toeing off his shoes, trudging up the stairs shortly after.

"You ok, (f/n)?" He asked sympathetically, popping his head round the doorframe to see his girlfriend writhing in pain in the centre of their bed.

"No," she groaned, rolling over onto her other side to reveal a patch of blood that she didn't even know about covering part of the pristine white duvet.

"(F/N), WHAT THE FUCK?" Kuroo yelled, causing (f/n) to sit up quickly.

"What?" She whined, rubbing her eyes as she stared at her boyfriend.

"YOU FUCKING DROWNED THE BED IN BLOOD!" He yelled, and (f/n) looked down at the patch of blood next to her before looking back up at Kuroo.

"I- I didn't mean it," she whimpered.

"And I just washed it too!" He whined.

Tears stung (f/n's) eyes, and before she could blink them back, they could falling down her face, combining with her sniffles.

"It really hurts, you know, Tetsurou," she sobbed lightly, and Kuroo's expression softened up a little at seeing that he made his girlfriend cry. "You could at least be supportive!"

(f/n) started crying, and Kuroo felt like such a dick. He'd just yelled at his girlfriend for leaking on her period when it was clearly an accident.

He sighed, running a hand through his bedhead as he watched his girlfriend cry. He'd had such a rough day at volleyball practice, with Lev making near to no improvement and Kenma not really trying because Lev was "unfixable" in his words. He'd had such a shit day, and he made the mistake of taking it out on his girlfriend.

"Hey," he cooed, bending down in front of (f/n) and gently grabbing her wrists.

He pulled her hands down from her face and wiped her tears away with his thumbs as he cupped the sides of (f/n's) face. After all of her tears were gone, he pulled her head down and kissed her on the forehead, smiling gently at her.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "Today's just been a really shit day and I snapped at you when you shouldn't have. Why don't you go and change while I make you some (favourite food) and then we can snuggle up on the couch and watch (favourite movie), ok?"

(f/n) sniffled before nodding and Kuroo pressed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

"W-what about the bed?" She asked quietly and Kuroo smiled.

"Don't worry about that, I'll change the duvet and bedsheets later. Go on, go change," he replied, standing up straight.

(f/n) giggled as his knees clicked and he opened his mouth in pain, standing up from the bed and getting a (pad/tampon) out of the drawer next to the bed.

"I'll see you in a minute, ok?" She said before walking out of the bedroom and to the bathroom.

Kuroo sighed as he turned back to the bed, which still had blood on it - more now than it did before.

"This is not going to come out easily."

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You an asshole but I love you
And you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go
You're the only love I've ever know
But I hate you, I really hate you,
So much, I think it must be