Kuroo Tetsurou ~ True Love

Beginne am Anfang

(f/n) watched him go, her eyes following him in a half-lidded gaze as she clicked her tongue at him and muttered:

"Asshole."

True love, true love
It must be true love
Nothing else can break my heart like
True love, true love,
It must be true love
No one else can break my heart like you

"(f/n), wait!"

The girl ignored her pleading boyfriend as she stormed into their bedroom, slamming the door behind her as she plopped down onto the bed on her stomach.

Tears were streaming down her face as she cried into her pillow, unleashing all of her anger into the cotton cushion.

"(f/n), it wasn't like that! We were just talking!" Kuroo insisted, his voice slightly muffled from the door blocking the two of them.

But (f/n) knew it wasn't "just talking". (that bitch you hate) was trying to get close to her boyfriend, sweet-talking him up when she was right there!

She kept using the argument that the two of you were a "dysfunctional couple", always arguing and falling out, and that she and Kuroo would make a better couple.

Kuroo tried to pry her off, he really did, but (f/n) was already gone before she got a chance to see him shut her down.

"(f/n), I would never leave you! Especially not for her!" He exclaimed in disgust, eliciting a giggle from the girl through her pillow as a result of his voice crack.

"Don't you laugh at my voice crack!" He scolded through the door, and (f/n) laughed even harder at the voice crack that followed.

Slowly, she sat up in bed, rubbing her red eyes just as Kuroo opened the door - and the sight of his beloved girlfriend in such a state over some stupid girl made his heart break a little.

He walked over to her and lifted her off of the bed, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. (f/n) hesitated but soon hugged Kuroo back, burying her face in his chest as she inhaled the sweet scent of Kuroo.

He smelt like cat food, even though the couple didn't even have a cat.

"You know, I hate you sometimes?" (f/n) asked, her voice muffled through the fabric of Kuroo's t-shirt.

"Uh-huh," he nodded. "But I love you - I really do."

"And I think you're an asshole," she added.

"And I think you're perfect," Kuroo added.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

Just once try to wrap your little brain around my feelings
Just once please try not to be so mean
Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E
Come on I'll say it slowly (Romance)
You can do it baby

What (f/n) hated the most about Kuroo sometimes was his inability to actually show compassion towards her when she needed it the most.

Like, just last week, her period came and it hit her like a fucking wrecking ball, and all she could do was wallow in cramps and pain killers for the whole week. So, when Kuroo came home from volleyball practice - bearing in mind he was trying to be really quiet so (f/n) wouldn't know he was back - you can bet she was needy as fuck.

One floorboard creaked, and Kuroo mentally cursed himself when he heard his girlfriend's voice from their bedroom.

"Tetsurou!"