Chapter 12

Leaves danced in  the soft summer breeze, keeping me entertained as Mary drove us to get ice cream. The trees swayed simultaneously, unable to hold their stances against the wind. It was only about  75 degrees, but the sun created beads of sweat on my forehead, even through the window. No clouds were visible in the sky, only a shade of color as blue as the ocean. Parker babbled on about how he  was  going with his friend Alex to the  racetrack  on Monday, and Mary played her music on the radio... the kind I wasn't to fond of. I tucked my hair behind my ear, and stuck an ear-bud in. Lifting up my phone to turn on some  tunes, I had noticed that Melissa texted me.

   I miss you so much! Omg there's  so many guys here you don't even know. ahh! kfgfjgkfhf

   I replied with a longer message: Me too! haha I hate summer school so mch i cant  even express it over text. But there is ths one guy who is  pretty cute... lol anyway I think he likes  me. He's  kind of  annoying though, and his hair is really messy. I cant lie itskind of attractive. lol!

      Ignoring my spelling and grammatical mistakes, I hit send.

   "Tayor, darling." Mary's voice barely made it over the sound of  my music. I pulled an ear-bud out and snapped myself out of the daydream I was having. Looking around, I noticed we were there. "We are here!"

   The coldness of the cream stung my tongue and lips, making them numb for  half a second. As it went from a half-liquid to a full liquid  in my mouth, it chilled my teeth. fudge ice cream was, and still is, my favorite.

   "Tay, you got some on your shirt!" Parker pointed out as he smothered  his face  in his strawberry icecream.

   I looked down, noticing  that it had  gone down my tank top and onto my white bathing suit. I casually wiped it up with a napkin, expecting it to wash off after we went into the water park.

   Omygosh help me pls dslkfl;asfjjkkdlgj MELISSA ANSWER

   What, Taylor?! lol, sorry if i respond late, I have  to clean my room.... ugh:(

   haha Tayyyloooooorrrrrrr what in the heck is wrong?

   Theres this guy from my summer school here. that guy who I was telling you about. that GUY WHO FLIRTS WITH ME  AND HAS MESSY HAIR AND A CUTE  SMILE.

     I shielded my body with my towel, covered my makeup less face, and quickly attempted to get the melted ice cream stain off my bathing suit. My hair looked like crap.  I tried to pull out more strands of  my bun to try to disguise myself.

    Suddenly, I saw him look my  way.