Chapter 8

Today was Thursday, the day that the students that were going to be a few days late were practically forced to change whatever plans they had and go to school. As I was thinking about my prediction that the kids in summer school were going to be unattractive, I was picking out my clothes. I threw on an oversized sweatshirt and short shorts. I put on my makeup, grabbed my bag, and went to the living room. Well, what do you know. Mary fell asleep in the reclining chair while reading her stupid books about food taking over the world or something. Sometimes I swear she's crazy. She will literally spend 45 minutes lecturing me about how I should prepare for stupid stuff like that.

   "Mary..." I said, shaking her shoulder viciously.

   "HUH , WHAT? OH MY! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE."

   "Mary, if anyone sees you looking like that they are going to think we are poor." I helped her up. She was wearing a HUGE white T-shirt that her ex boyfriend had given her (They broke up because truthfully, guys weren't very fond of her. Especially since her makeup looked like it was put on blindly.).

   "Oh don't worry, I'm not leaving the car." She grabbed my bag for me and slipped on her fluffy boots she always wore. I followed her out to the car.

   I walked to the classroom which I had remembered the directions to. I opened the door and that same vanilla smell attacked my nose.

   "Hello Taylor, good morning!" Miss Violet said as I noticed a boy with bright green eyes staring at me.

   "Uh, uhm." I got choked up. My anixiety creeped up on me. I didn't like talking near, or to a new person. I am always afraid that I will screw up. "Uh Good morning Miss uhm. Violet." I nervously bit my lip and looked down.

   "Taylor, this is Jaden." He stood up and looked me in the eyes.

   "Hi." He wasn't cute or anything. In fact, he was exactly the opposite. He was short and buff. He had green eyes which matched his neon shirt. He had freckles and brown, curly hair. He seemed like a wanna-be cool guy.

   "So, you're Taylor?" He had a semi-deep voice.

   "No, I mean, yes. I-I'm Taylor." I bit my lip and constantly fixed my sweater and hair. I had a couple hints that he had already had a crush on me. His smirk was flirty and one eyebrow was raised. I casually sat down in my seat, blushing. I heard him chuckling from behind me.

    "He's a real charmer!" Maddi startled me when she came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

   "What? No no no. He's not my type." I made a discusted look, then giggled. I guess I must have said that louder then I wanted to be.

   "What?" He looked at me.

   "Just a guy we saw in the hallway earlier." I wasn't a very good liar, so I surprised myself.

   "Oh." He walked like a penguin. His chest was always puffed out to make him look like he had big muscles. Pathetic.

   While I was talking to Maddi and Miss Violet, I hadn't noticed Chloe walk in the door.

   "Chloe!  Welcome! Hello!"

   "Oh, hi!" Chloe replied. She was VERY pretty. She was tan with bleach blond hair that just reached her mid-back. She had on a black sweatshirt that reveiled one of her bony shoulers. She was shy, And she talked sweetly.

   "This is Taylor, Maddi, and Jaden." Miss Violet pointed to every one of us. "Guys, this is Chloe Larson."

   "Hello!" We all said at once.

   I turned my head when I heard the door open. I could not believe my eyes.

   (Thank you so much for all the reads so far I just love all you  reading right now. don't forget to vote every chapter and add this to your library.~<3 )