Chapter 11

"Taylor..."

   All eyes were on me. Everybody had stopped their doings and watched me. It was the weirdest feeling... Suddenly I fell to the ground, seeing  flashbacks of me as a child with my parents... Seeing my dad as an older man...

    "TAYLOR!"

   I sat straight up, violently whipping off my covers. It had been another nightmare. I caught my breath and tied my hair up in a bun.

   "Another one?" Mary stood beside my bed, looking down on me.

   "Yea. They're crazy and vivid. They always feel so real." I took a drink of water that was beside my bed. That morning soreness of your throat is definately not the best feeling in the world.

   "What were they about this time?"

   "The same  stuff." I stretched, slipping on a pair of slipper socks. " I see flashbacks... they are always about mom and dad."

   "Do we need to talk to someone about this  again?" Mary sat on my bed with a  groan.

   "No. I would just like to know what they mean." I shuffled out of my bedroom and made myself some hot chocolate. It was 3 am, but Mary always stays up that late. I knew that I  would have trouble falling back asleep, so I figured I could just stay up.

   "Do you... I  mean... Do you think they could really mean something?" Mary's voice echoed throughout the house.

   "Mary, shh. Parker's sleeping..." I pulled  a red sweatshirt over my head and took a sip of my hot cocoa.

   "Parker can sleep through a tornado. He doesn't even wake up to his alarm clock in the morning." She looked at me, waiting for a response to her previous statement.

   "I don't know. Honestly I think I'm just worried is all."

   "About what?" Mary sat on the same chair which she always sits on.

   "I... I don't know." The room was silent. The wind obnoxiously blew against the house, making it creak slightly. The light was dim, and the air  smelled of Mary's coffee. Wow. For once, I felt calm. Not angered at anyone. I sat with my mug and  my big sweatshirt, peering out the window at the waning moon.

--------------------------------------

~Hey guys! I hope your enjoying so far! Don't forget to add this story to your  library so you can stay updated! Thanks <3