A Witch's World

***Characters***

Anaysia Ross – main character, witch. She’s a skinny 17 year old. She’s about 5 foot 6, with long light brown hair that comes to the middle of her back. She has sky blue eyes that the guys could get lost in and the girls hate her for. She’s generally a nice person but once someone gets on her bad side she can get violent *insert evil laugh*

Demetri Grey – boyfriend of Anaysia, 18, has a secret of his own. Shhh. He is a 6 foot tall basketball player. He has short black hair and hazel eyes that could make any girl melt with just one look. He also has muscles from being so sporty. He is also very protective of Anaysia.

Samantha Reed – 18, also has a secret, Anaysia’s worst enemy. Typical blonde haired, stuck up bitch

Rosemarie Everdeen – (formerly known as Ashanti from my old book if you’ve read it) vampire, just turned 18, gets introduced later in the story. She has shoulder length raven black hair. She has pale green eyes and olive skin. She’s kind of short compared to others; she’s only 5 feet tall

Ivy Rage – 18, cheerleader, Samantha’s friend, hates Rosemarie. She is slightly shorter than Rosemarie. She has short purple hair that matches the purple of her eyes. She has porcelain skin. She may look sweet but she is really evil. She does whatever she has to do to get what she wants, no matter who gets hurts.

Alex Grey – (formerly known as Derrick from my old book if you’ve read it) boyfriend of Rosemarie, 18, Demetri’s brother, gets introduced later. Alex looks similar to his brother, the only difference is their hair and eyes. Alex has dark brown hair that slightly falls over his dark brown eyes.