FNAF-Human!Golden Freddy (Goldie) PART 1

(GUESS WHOS TERRIBLE AT UPDATING!! THATS RIGHT KIDS! ITS ME)(so so so sorry)

(3rd POV)

"YOU'RE FIRED!"
Your boss, scratch that, old boss slammed the door in your face after shoving you out of the Subway. Yep. You got fired. For putting more than 6 olives on a sub. Like seeiously, WHO PUTS ONLY 6 OLIVE ON A SUB! But anyways, that wasnt the only thing on your mind. Rent was in a few days and you didn't get your check this week, also your room mate's job could only pay for half the bill. And you didn't have anything from last weeks check because you had to get your friend a birthday present and you got a bunch of grocerys.
You sighed and pulled your hair out of the ponytail/ran your hand though your hair and took off the hat you had to wear during work. You couldn't call and ask your (gaurdian/mom or something.), they would only lecture you on being an adult and paying your own bills.
You didn't have a car yet so you called your room mate and best friend, (bestfriend's name or F/N) to come pick you up.
"Hey (Y/N), did you get off early or something,"She asked (your friends gonna be a girl).
"Nope. I just got fired for putting 12 olives on a sub instead of 6. Can you come pick me up?" You tapped your foot on the sidewalk.
"Oh my freaking god, seriously? Thats stupid. I'll pick you up in like 5 minutes ok?"
"Okie-dokie."
After hanging up, you sat down on a bench outside of your old job. On the bench next to you was a newspaper. Picking it up, you flipped to the job section to see if there was anything you were interested in. Before you could look at it your friend honked their horn at you. Grabbing the paper, you jumped into your friends car.
"I thought it was gonna take you five minutes." You raised your eyebrow and set the paper in your lap.
"Eh. I lied." She shrugged and started driving to your shared apartment.
-TIME SKIP-
"So," You say as you plop yourself down on the couch ", on that bench I was sitting there was this newspaper."
"Ooooo, gimme," (F/N) said making grabby hands. After handing it to her she started to read them out loud.
"Hmm T.J Max,"
"Nope. I don't have experience in retail."
"McDonald's is looking for a cashier?"
"Hell no. I heard they get horrible pay. Plus I don't want to come home smelling like grease." She wrinkled her nose at the thought of the smell.
"Uhh,Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is looking for a night gaurd. 150$ a week. Thats like twice your old pay." For some reason the name of the pizzeria sounded extremely familiar to you. Maybe you went there as kid or something, but you couldn't remember.
"Hmm, night gaurd eh? You are really good at staying up super late, that was one of the problems you had at Subway." She commented.
"What are the hours," you asked.
"Uhh, 12 to 6 am,"
"Yep I like it.  Let me get ready and you can take me now," She grinned at you and kicked her feet up on the coffee table.
-ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M TO LAZY TO WRITE SHIT-
Long story short, you got the job. They seemed almost desperate to have you working. But the boss guy seemed kinda creepy.
It's 11:55pm and you're walking up to the pizza. You wore a baby blue button up shirt with a golden pin that had 'Freddy Fazbear Security' engraved on it. For bottoms you wore black shorts that were a little to short, but it was made up for with dark grey thigh high socks with blue bows on them.
Your boss, his name was William Afton but he told you to just call him Will, gave you the shirt, pin, and shorts and said you had to wear it. When you were getting ready, you were just gonna throw on some ripped leggings underneath instead of having your legs exposed and explain to Will that the out fit made you uncomfortable, but (F/N) thought the socks she found in her closet were cute and insisted you wear them. You had to idmit they were cute, but you were a night shift security gaurd going to work not meeting your soulmate (hehheh).

You sighed and continued walking up to the front of the intimidating pizzeria for children. Will and given you the keys and shown you were you were going to be watching the cameras from after the interview.
Unlocking the door and opening it, you took a sip of the coffee you had gotten from a gas station on your way here. (F/N) had insisted to help keep you awake. You closed the door and locked it again, then began walking to the security office.
The design of the office was extreamly odd to you, with the large metal doors and creepy ass cupcake. That thing gave you the creeps.
"Ok three minutes to 12. Cool I got here early... Well not really. I still can't beleive I never noticed this place," you mummered to yourself. You picked you the tablet and raised your eyebrow at the fact that it wouldn't turn on.
After flipping it over and examining it you flipped it over to the front side and looked closely at the screen. Suddenly the screen turned on making you pull your head back in shock.
"Hmm," you checked the time, seeing the time being 12, "it must only turn on when my shift starts." You shugged and flipped through the cameras.
You nearly jumped out of your seat when the phone rang.
"Oh yeah. I get a phone call to guide me through. Well voice mail...whatever."
(Timeskip after the phonecall)
You stared at the phone in shock. "Nonono this HAS to be a prank. Yeah, prank.. They are just playing a prank on the rookie." you soothed your nerves, well tryed to. You picked up the tablet you had previously put down and flipped though the cameras once again.
"See? Nothing out of ordinary... No need to freak out," you spoke to your self, a habit you had adapted. You clicked on the camera that showed the front stage and studied the figures that stood on the small stage. A brown bear in a top hat and bow tie holding a microphone, a yellow chicken (maybe it was a duck, you weren't sure) wearing a bib that said 'Let's Eat!' and held a cupcake, and a purple bunny that held a guitar and wore a bright red bowtie stood starring forward. Their names were Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken (she looks more like a duck. just sayin), and Bonnie the Bunny. They looked kinda erie, but surely they wouldn't, couldn't, stuff a security gaurd in a vacant suit filled with cross beams.
You were snapped out of your trace when the screen suddenly turned to static. When the screen turned back to normal, Bonnie was looking right at you. Well at the camera, but it felt as if he was staring into your soul
It was only like that for about 10 seconds before it went back to static.
"WHAT THE SHIT," You yelled at the screen, "NONONONO NOPE. PHONE DUDE WASN'T LYIN. OH GODS."
You squeezed your eyes shut hoping to wake up in bed covered with soft blankets. When you opened them you were still in a dirty security office.
Taking deep breaths you calmed yourself and made a goal. Survive the night. Don't get killed. Get paid on Friday. Now calm (this is a lie. you're still screaming imside) you flipped through the cameras once again trying to find the killer bunny. When you found him in the party room you checked the stage again to see Chica missing.
After going through the cameras you couldnt find her, but you finally noticed the sound of pots and pans claging in the kitchen.
"Heh. It kinda like a game. A fucked up game."

(TIME SKIPU)

Three hours later and you've been visted by Buggs Bunny twice and Ms.I-Love-Making-Annoying-Sounds-In-The-Kitchen-At-2am at least three times. Sighing and spinning around in the chair, you cheacked the door again making sure no one was visting you. No one/thing was. You lazily flicked through the cameras and landed on cam 2B. Not that you payed attention to the poster that was there before, but it was different. It had Freddy on it but this Freddy was yellow and had no eyes. You stared at the poster for a second as if in a trace, but snapping yourself out of it you placed the tablet down and had a heart attack
There was a boy inches from your face, grinning like a maniac. Your fight or flight insticts kicked in and you punched him and kicked yourself up and out of the chair and ran to the opposite side of the room from him to make distance (it wasn't much distance, this was like, a closet).
"OW! WHAT THE BLODDY HELL?" The boy yelled.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" You screamed back at him. He stood up from the ground, his back still towards you, and chuckled.
"Either your sweetest nightmare or your most horrific dream. I'll let you pick, love." He turned towards you and sent a flirtatious smirk at you. Was he seriously flirting with you after you just punched him? But now that he was facing you, you finally got yo see that he looked like. And he was hot.
He had chin length blonde/gold hair and light freckles that dusted over his cheeks and nose, which was now bleeding. He was also hella tall, like at least 6 feet, which compared to you (youre like 5'4), he was a giant. He wore a light yellow/gold button up shirt and a black vest, along with black pants and convers. But the oddest thing about him was the dark blue top hat and bow tie, or possibly the gold bear ears that sat on his head. You desided it was the pitch black eyes that had white irises
"Like what you see, cutie?" He saud while wipeing some blood from his face.
"No, I'm marvelling in fact that you appeared in my office randomly and that I should probably call the police considering this is property is closed." You said, trying to hide that fact that you were blushing.
He stared at you with a raised eyebrow and smiled.
"What's stopping ya, cutie."
"You're infront of the phone.." You commented.
"Oh, well nobody's calling the police anyways, doll." He said and sat on the desk.
"Can you stop with the pet names Mr.I-randonly-appear-in-people's-offices-to-flirt-with-them. I have a name." You glared at him as he chucked at his new nic-name.
"Oh how rude of me. I didn't properly introduce myself." He said and slipped off the desk, walking over to you and taking one of you hands and kissing your knuckles, making your face resemble a bright red rose.
"My name is Golden Freddy, but everyone calls me Goldie."
"Eh. I think Goldie-Locks fits you better." You smiled at your comment. You turned your head towards the clock to see that it was almost 4. Still two more hours.
"Heh, you're interesting. I think I'll keep you around for a while." Goldie said, finally dropping your hand.
"Thanks I guess." You looking at him again.
You two talk for the remainder of your shift. You found out that he may like to flirt, but he's kinda tolerable. But the weird thing is, the entire time, none of the animtronics botherd you.
"Hey Goldie-locks, my shift ends in five minutes." You said after cheacking the time on the tablet.
"Awe. What a shame," he smiled/smirked at you, "I guess I'll have to visit you tomorrow, (Y/N)" You looked to side to grab you stuff.
"Fine, I guess but don't give me a heart attac-... Goldie-Locks?"When you had looked back at him, he wasn't there. The bell that signified that your shift was over rang and you shrugged and walked out of the building. After calling (F/N) and her picking you up, you finally realized something. You never told him your name.

END OF PART 1

(Authors Note~)
Hello~ YOU ALL HAVE PERMISSION TO HATE ME! FOR I CAN'T UPDATE WORTH MY LIFE! Yea I haven't been here for a while. Because I have like no motivation. But I tried. kinda. So this is going to be a 3 parter. This one (meeting him), Part 2 (getting together), and Part 3 which is going to take place about a year after youve been dating (the frickle-fackle, the bed twister, the-ok I'll stop). So so so so so sorry for not updating. Bya
-Emily Dawn