France x Reader part 2

{Y/N POV}

As we sped off towards Francis's house I thought about the hug.

'I mean you hug people when you like them right? And I swore he smelt my hair... Is that weird? Nah.... Maybe. But we're friends and he was just happy to see me and he hugged me. Just a normal hug. Thats all.' I thought to myself, trying to reasure my self and failing. WHY CAN'T I JUST NOT GET MY STUPID HOPES UP!?!?!I need therapy...

"Oui (Y/N)......" Francis grabed my attention to him and away from my axiety filled thoughts.

"Yea Francy-Pants?" I answer. 'What if he's asking me out-STHAP IT MIND!!'

"So I just wanted you to.. uh. to know.... THAT YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME FOR RIDES CAUSE I'M USUALLY FREE!" He yelled sweat dripping down him handsome ass face nerviously.

"Uhhhhh... Okay?" I answerd, and raised an eyebrow.

{Time skip brought to you by Prussia's awesome five meters}

As Francis dragged me into the house I could hear Gil's laughter and a high pitched scream..... Oh god what are they doing.
Francy opened the door and we walked into the living room, to see..... Prussia on the floor laughing and Lovino screaming at the lap top.....
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHAT KIND IF BASTARD WOULD DO THAT?" Lovi screamed
"Uhhh are we intrupting something?" I ask as I slowly walk in the living room with Francis behind me.
".... Why.... Why would someone do such a thing..... WHY???!" The Italian was now shaking me by the shoulders basically crying. I stood shocked and really fucking confused about what was happening.
"Uh... Lovi what are you talking about?" I asked Lovino and he just pointed at the laptop and walked over to the couch, putting his head in his hands. I walked slowly over to the laptop, scared of what I might find. I turned it around to see.... A news artaical about a plant that grew tomatoes and potatoes..... Ok why am I not shocked?
I turned and looked and Francis and raised and eyebrow then looked over at Gilbert who was still on the floor laughing his ass off. I then stepped away from the device and walked into the kitchen to get some food cause there was most likely something good in there.
I opened the fridge to find a drawer of tomatoes. One of the shelfs had a bottle of wine.
"OUI, FRANCIS! I'M DRINKING YOUR WINE!" I yelled over my shoulder.
"Jou don't have to yell." My french friend said from behind me. I turned my head to see his crest centimeters from my face. I looked like the tomatoes in the fridge in 3 seconds tops. I tilted my head up to see Francis's face, I couldn't help but stare. His face was so beautifully sculted. His ocean blue eyes bore in to my
(e/c) ones. I gulpped silantly
"S-sorry I didn't know you followed me in here." I whispered. Francis just smiled and moved a little closer.
"Non, its ok. Jou don't have to apologize, ma douce." He said quietly. So. Freaking close. Our noses were almost touching. He smiled again and pressed his lips against mine. As cliche as this sounds, they fit together like puzzle pieces.
My eyes fluttered closed and I kissed back, wraping my arms around his neck as his strong arms found their way to my waist. Francis pulled my closer and moved me away from the fridge so he could close it. His tongue swipped across my lower lip, asking to enter. And of course, I opened my mouth for him. Who wouldn't?
He lifted me up and lightly placed me on the counter. We continued making out untill I needed oxygen.
"Je t'aime mon petit chaton." Francis whispered in my ear while breathing heavily.
"I don't speak french but I think you said you loved me so, I love you too." I whispered then placed my lips on his again. I could feel him smile.
"WHAT THE CRAPPOLA!! WHY ARE YOU BASTARDS MAKING OUT ON MY COUNTER!?!?!" Screamed a certain Italian.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
So yeah forgot to publish this after I wrote it. I am so sorry everyone.
(1) Je t'aime mon petit chaton
I love you my little kitten
~Emily Dawn