Finally, Lucy came back in. But she was so tired that she forgot to put the towel back on. Giving everyone, including Natsu, full view of her body. The guys dropped their jaws and blushed. The girls had shocked expressions, except for Cana, who was still laughing. Poor Lucy was still too tired to know what was going on. She totally forgot she was naked!

Lucy: What?

Levy: Oh my god! Lu!

Lucy: What? Is there a bug on me or something?!

Then,Mira,Levy,and Lisanna crowded around her. Erza went out and got the towel and handed it to Lucy. Lucy then realized that she was naked. Her face was redder than ever,now. She put the towel on and quickly went to the bathroom.

That's when Erza noticed the guys still had the same expression.

Erza: You idiots weren't supposed to look!

Gajeel: How were we supposed to know?! Not our fault blondie didn't put the towel on!

Erza: Uhhg! That's not the point!

Natsu and Gray were both swear dropping and trembling,afraid of what the red head was going to do.

Then,Lucy came out,her clothes back on. Her head was down and she made noises that sounded like crying. "Luce?" Natsu asked gently. She then lifted her head,for them to see she was laughing. Everyone sighed in relief.

Lucy: That was fun!

Natsu: So,your not mad at me for looking at you running naked?

Lucy: Hahahah-wait,WHAT?!

Natsu: Nothing!

Lucy: No,what did you say?!

Natsu: Nothing,Luce! Promise!

Lisanna: Umm...lets just play the game!

Everyone huddled back up and Lucy spun the bottle. She stopped it on Lisanna.

Lisanna: No,you can't do that! You have to let it spin!

Lucy: Yes I can.

Lisanna: N-no! It was Cana's idea!

Cana: Eh?!

Lucy: Nice try,Lisanna. Now,truth or dare?

Lisanna: *sigh*. Dare.

Lucy: Alright! Lemme think...I dare you to.....make out with a random girl outside.

Lisanna: Okay then.

She went outside, walking around looking for a girl. Everyone crowded around the window, watching and waiting. Then, a pretty girl with short, silverish whiteish hair, shining brown eyes, and wide curves came walking down the street.

Lisanna stopped her. "Excuse me?" The girl said. "I'm so sorry." Lisanna replied. Lisanna pulled the girl towards her,and they locked lips. For about two or three minutes.

When Lisanna pulled away,the girl looked shocked,flushed,and angry all at the same time. She then slapped her and walked off saying, "People these days!"

Lisanna went back inside. Everyone was shocked. No one thought she would do it.

Lucy: Oh my god! That was Yukino!

Lisanna: Hm. I thought she looked familiar from somewhere.

They all sat back down.

Cana: So,did you like it?

Lisanna: Mmm,a little.

Bickslow pouted and she noticed this and kissed his cheek.

Lisanna: But she'll never be as good as you.