She put one hand on his cheek and kissed him. Everyone tried to hold in laughs,but that was impossible.

Cana: Okay Mira, just spin the bottle!!

  She did so and it landed on Gray.

Gray: I'll go with truth.

Mira: Heehee...is it true you love Juvia?

He blushed and Juvia waited for his answer .

Gray: Do I have to-

Mira: Yes or no,Gray?!

Gray: *sigh*. Y-yeah,a little.

All the girls squealed in excitement and Juvia felt her heart flutter. Gray spun the bottle and it slowly landed on Juvia. His face was beat red and he face palmed.

Gray: Tr-truth or dare.

Mira whispered something in her ear and she smiled.

Juvia: Truth.

Gray: Umm.....damn.....will you be my girlfriend?!

Juvia: Yes,Gray! Of course Juvia will be your girlfriend!!

She gave him a bear hug and planted sweet kisses all over his face. Making him even more embarrassed than he already was.

Lucy: Uh,Juvia? Aren't you gonna spin the bottle?

Juvia: Oh,yes,of course!

She spun it,and it lanes on Lisanna.

Juvia: Truth or-

Lisanna: TRUTH!!

Juvia: Umm,okay. Is it true Lisanna and Bickslow are dating?

Lisanna: Yep!

Bickslow wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Bickslow: True all the way,baby!

Lisanna spun the bottle and it landed on Lucy.

Lucy: Dare! Give me your hardest!

Lisanna: Okaaaay!.....I dare you to run around the neighborhood naked and scream 'I LOVE NATSU' at the top of your lungs!

Lucy's face was red and everyone was laughing. Well,except Natsu. He was blushing just as much as his blonde girlfriend.

Lucy: I take it back! Truth!

Lisanna: No,you wanted dare! And you told me to give you my hardest! Can't change the past!

Lucy: Fine! I got you,Lisanna. Oh,I got you.

Lucy went to the bathroom and came out in nothing but a towel.

Lucy: None of the guys can look at me,though!

Natsu: What about me?

Lucy: NO!!

Natsu: Okay,okay,Luce. I won't look.

Then,Mira,Lisanna,Juvia,and Levy put their hands over their boyfriends eyes and Natsu closed his.

Lucy: Good!

Lucy walked out of her apartment and all the girls went to the window to watch. Lucy counted to three,then peeled off the towel,covering her breasts and privates with her hands.
She then ran around the block screaming 'I LOVE NATSU!' as loud as she could.

Everyone she passed looked at her like she was someone who escaped a mental hospital! All the girls were pretty much dying from laughter,and didn't notice when Natsu came up to the window to watch too. He didn't know what to think,honestly.