23: Sacrifice

HEY LOVES ❤️

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda lately and this series would make a bomb fanfic. Somebody write it plz and thanks

And also that is Jordan and Corey in the media. It's a funny coincidence Bc I first made up Jordan but come to find out Jordan Fisher actually has a brother named Cory lol.

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

DAY 9

Lauren sighed as she stared up at the ceiling. Sleep had not been her best friend ever since they realized they would be under attack. Of course she would get some but it wouldn't be like the way it used to be. Going to sleep for Lauren was like charging a device, it took time and all in all, at the end it'd be ready to go. Now it was like a mandatory part of her days left.

It was as if when Kehlani left, the pack split. One half of the pack were striving for survival while the others just stopped caring. With the mentality that death was ahead, it took the pack for a complete turn. Yesterday, during training, there was nonstop arguing between the two feuding halves of the pack.

The Cuban girl put her hands over her face in stress, "Why can't we just have peace ?" Lauren rubbed her temple and tried contacting Ally through mindlink, "Ally, you free to talk ?"

After a couple seconds, her small voice responded, "Come to my office in about ten minutes. Don't forget about training."

"Never that Alpha."

The green eyed girl closed her mindlink and continued to stare up at the blank ceiling. She didn't want to be so pessimistic about this whole situation but Lord knows hope was wearing thin.

~~~

"Come in," Ally stated as she heard the light knock on her door. In stepped her best friend, "What's wrong Lauren ?"

The younger girl sat in a chair before her best friend, "Ally this pack is falling apart and it's too far gone."

Ally laughed humorlessly as she rubbed her face, "Don't you think I know this Lauren ?"

"We need to make big changes Ally. We have nine days left and half of the pack cannot and will not withstand the power of Corey," Lauren gulped, "I have a plan. It's a complete stretch but I think we can find loops."

The alpha leaned in towards Lauren, "What is it ?"

"We should give him what he wants."

At the statement, Ally shot up, fist balled, "Lauren tell me you're joking."

"I'm being serious Ally, it's the best shot we've got."

Ally's teeth gritted, "I would rather die than give him this pack. I will not ever let anybody unfit to run this pack take control. Lauren have you lost your mind ?"

As much as Lauren hated to admit it, what possessed Kehlani stated truly dug deep into her mind. Why couldn't they just give them what he wanted and get peace ?

"No listen, you can give him the possession over the pack but we can revolt-"

"With what power Lauren ? With him taking control of the pack, his alpha roots come into play. Mindlink over the pack comes in, his alpha dominance over the people, his ruthless magic to wipe us all out. You're not thinking any of this through Lauren this is not a game," The Mexican girl gulped, "As many times as I've said it, this boy is not a joke. I hate to say it but he surpasses my power. Him in power gives him nothing more but an advantage."