16: You Have The Nerve

Mulan is me tryna slide my update in like I haven't just taken 3 weeks to update

Shang is y'all... Ready to beat my ass.

HEY LOVES ❤️

It has been three weeks... I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I literally was stressing because I couldn't find a way to have my vacation time and also squeeze in writing. Ya girl had three versions of this chapter because I felt they weren't good enough.

Forgive me ?

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

Normani crossed her arms and examined the situation before her. Not a single lick of approval was etched across the girl's demeanor. Don't get the brown skin girl wrong, she was not an unreasonable person, Lauren could talk to anyone she wanted.

She just didn't like this dark haired bimbo being so close to Lauren.

The way her brown eyes shined as she laughed at one of Lauren's jokes made Normani roll her own eyes. She didn't like how this girl always inched her way closer to Lauren as they spoke. Lauren and Normani had gotten to the Sacramento pack an hour ago and that girl was practically glued to her mate. It was supposed to be about business for Loup Blanc yet somehow the two girls were strolling and chatting like it was some type of get together.

An angry pout sported the brown skin girl's face as she continued to watch the disgusting show before her. Normani didn't want to be the crazy one in her and Lauren's relationship but she truly did want to cut that girl who was so close to her mate. Before nothing anybody did to Lauren affected her, the Cuban could have had 50,000 broads and Normani wouldn't have cared.

Now that she genuinely cared for Lauren, she could tell that that girl was no good. All she would do was take sneak glances at Lauren for longer than usual. The way that girl's brown eyes dug into Lauren made Normani immensely angry.

As expected, Lauren didn't seem to even notice a thing.

"Lauren !" Normani called out from her seat.

The green eyed girl stopped her conversation with the girl and looked over at her mate with a smile, "Yes Mani ?"

Normani pouted, "I'm hungry."

Lauren was about to suggest the idea that they finally leave and go out for lunch but the brown eyed girl cut in through their conversation, "I think Harry just brought in a party platter from LB today. It's Spanish food day today. If there is, it'd be in the kitchen."

"Is Spanish food okay with you ?" The beta questioned.

"Just fucking fine." The older girl grumbled as she got up and stomped her way towards the kitchen. Normani was so done with that damn girl. All she wanted to do was go home.