22: Kehlani's Lead

HEY LOVES ❤️

The girls are something phenomenal y'all

The girls are something phenomenal y'all. I loved every minute of it.

These next couple chapters won't be the cheeriest. I'm sorry.

Enjoy~
__________________________________________________

DAY 12

Demi licked her lips her raised hand shook with magical power. The girl had pulled them aside into Lauren's office. Nothing but Demi's dark blue magical aura surrounded the woman's hands. Lauren and Normani waited anxiously together, not ready for the girl's response.

Opening her eyes slowly, Demi's jaw clenched as her hands closed into fist. Making eye contact with the couple, her piercing stare made both girl's heart rates increase. After a quick second, the witch's serious face morphed into a smile, "All is well."

The couple sighed in happiness, each girl placing their lips on one another's in relief. Demi smiled at them but put her finger up, "Hey, hey now. I don't need a show. We still need to talk about this bond."

Both girls pulled away with gigantic grins upon their face but still waited for Demi to speak, "Okay so I'm guessing you've gone all the way and marked, yes ?"

Proudly, Lauren nodded, "Yes ma'am. Right there." Tenderly, the beta rubbed the mark on Normani's chocolate neck, making the girl shiver.

"As cute as that is, you marking Normani caused this bond."

Normani scratched her face, "Is that why I've been closer to Lauren ? Because I'm not a clingy person."

"Oh no honey, that's all you. The mark brings you two together as mates but doesn't cause all that mess. It's cute but it's all you," Demi cleared her throat, "What this mark did do was have you and Lauren share the possession of Corey."

The brown skin girl's smile dropped a bit, "Excuse me ?"

"As crazy as it sounds, you two share the possession of Corey. Maybe it was the abundance of mythical beings that can cause those lovey dovey effects to you. As I know of right now, Corey has not done anything to Lauren and doesn't intend to. There are no signs of negative intentions as of right now but we can never know."

Lauren looked from Normani to Demi, "C-Can you do anything to stop it ? I don't want Mani getting hurt."

The witch closed her eyes and inhaled, blurting out her answer roughly, "I can remove the mark from Normani."

Both girl's eyes widened. Removing the mark ? That was like removing a wedding ring for a married couple.

Normani shook her head, "No. We're not removing the mark."

"Wait a minute babe, let's think about this. I'm not letting you get hurt throughout this mess." The green eyed girl shook her head.

"I'm a big girl Lauren. I can take it. You gave me that mark because you felt we were close enough and ready to be connected and so do I. Our bond is stronger now and we can go through this," The brown skin girl laced their fingers, "Together."