Chapter 6: Denial and Acceptance

Start from the beginning

"Snotlout! Tuffnut! Ruffnut!" A frustrated Hiccup shouted.

"What?" The three muttonhead asked.

"You guys are using all the Monstrous Nightmare gel again!" He said irritated.

"So?"

"You do know what happened last time we ran out of it right?" Fishlegs queried.

"Oh yeah, we forgot about that." The trio said.

"Do you remember it now?" Hiccup asked.

"Remember what?" The twins asked back.

"Just go and clean this mess up." Hiccup said giving up on them. "Heather, you and Fishlegs hide all the remaining Monstrous Nightmare gel." He commanded.

"Let's go Fishlegs." Heather said as she and Fishlegs gather all the bottles of Monstrous Nightmare gel and putting them in their dragon's saddle bag while the three, Ruff, Tuff, and Snotlout, was 'cleaning' and 'fixing' the destruction that they have done while I just stood there and watch the whole scene with Stormfly.

"Good morning sleepy head." A voice said startling me. It was Hiccup. Is he talking to me? Or is there a person behind me? Surely he's still mad about last night so he won't greet me.

"Uh... me?" I said unsure whether I should reply or not.

"No, the tree behind you." He said sarcastically. I turn around to look the said tree.

"Of course you, who else would I greet?" He said stating the obvious which I wasn't able to catch earlier.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Well come on, let's join the others." He said smiling at me. But what surprised me the most is that he took my hand and drag me with him.

What's wrong with him? Not that I don't like him holding my hand... but did he hit himself on something? Last night he was so mad and now he's so... sweet?

Hiccup let go of my hand as soon as we reached the others.

"Astrid, where have you been?" Heather asked.

"I overslept." I replied.

"Come on, it's almost time for lunch. Fishlegs and I are going to put these gels to somewhere those three can't find" she said pointing at them, "afterwards we'll join you at the clubhouse to eat." She said before mounting on her dragon.

"See you later guys." Fishlegs said and mounted on his dragon following Heather.

Snotlout, the twins, Hiccup and I mounted our dragons too but instead of flying to their direction we headed to the clubhouse.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

At the Clubhouse

A few minutes after we landed Heather and Fishlegs arrived just in time to eat lunch. There were already serve plates on the table. "Hiccup prepared all of that if you're wondering." Heather said before walking towards the table.

"Come on." Hiccup said grabing my hand and dragging me towards the table. Okay... this is the second time this happened. I have got to asked him about this sudden change. Once we get there, he released my hand and pull out a chair and gestured me to sit.

"Thanks." I said as I sit on the chair. He replied with a smile.

He pulled out the chair which was next to mine and sat beside me. I then look on the food that was serve on the table. It was grilled cod fish which happens to be my favorite fish. (If you can remember, Snotlout mentioned more like implied it in one of the episodes.)