I nod.

Next morning.

Early morning she regained concious just for few minutes, the doctor suggested she'll feel better at home as she's suffering from PTSD, she needed love and care so we got her discharged and brought her home but she hasn't opened her eyes since then.

I sit by the side of the bed and hold her hands. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone. Just wake up already?" I close my eyes as I slowly drift to sleep.

.... "Teresa?" I abruptly open my eyes as I felt her hands move.

She slowly opens her eyes,

"You okay?"

She tries to speak something but she faints again.

"Oi!" I pat her cheeks, she's burning up.

"Mom!" I shout.

***

"I think we should take her back to the hospital." I suggest as the doctor checks her up.

"It's a mild fever, she'll get better soon." the doctor states as he adjusts her IV line.

"Are you crazy? She's burning up and hasn't even opened her eyes since morning and you're calling it a mild fever?" I glare at the doctor almost yelling at him.

He gives a silent look to my mother.

"Don't worry doctor I'll take care of her." My mom gives a small smile in return.

"You must be kidding me! Can't you see her condition?" I shout at my mom.

"I know what I'm doing! Didn't you hear she needs our love and care, not your yellings! If you have a problem get out! I'll take care of my daughter!" Mom glares back at me then she returns to Teresa's side patting her head she whispers, "Everything's going to be fine, hun. I'm here." She kisses her forehead.

****

Later in the evening Teressa finally regained her conciousness. But it's the second day and she hasn't spoken a word.

She just keeps staring at the space.

"Here I've brought your favorite dish. Have it. Say ah!" Mom brings the spoon near her mouth but she turns sideways.

"Ok if you don't want this then here have some soup." Mom brings out another bowl but she doesn't respond.

"Please Teresa, just a sip?" Mom says, her voice choking.

I take the bowl from her hands. "I'll make her eat. You go, get some rest you didn't sleep last night either."

"But.."

"Hey! You've been sticking to her since morning, I need some time with my wife too." I make a face and she finally smiles a little. "Finally there! I thought they disappeared. Dad fell for that smile didn't he? Go and show him, he's dying to see them." I point at her dimples to which her smile widens.

She then looks at her daughter and the smile disappears again. "Hey! She's going to be fine. We're here for her right?" I hug her. "Go, I'll make her have it. Go and get some sleep okay? Good night." I kiss her forehead.

After I send her, I turn to my wife, "So, not having anything yea?"

"It's okay, I know let's forget this boring nasty food. I have something good for you." I pull out some chocolates from the drawer.

"Here you go. I know you can't resist them. have it." I offer her favorite chocolate, actually as long as its chocolates she'll have everything, in her language she doesn't discriminate them.