Terrible News

*Namjoon's perspective*

I'm with my beautiful Fiancé and we're looking at places to have our wedding at. The one we're currently at is one I personally love. It's a stunning, almost castle like building that has a breath taking rose garden reception area. Then they have the dinner room and the dance room, which are both exceptional, too. It isn't too pricey, either. Only 20,000$ which, for a place of this quality, was cheap. We'd looked at other places, but we didn't like any of them as much as we like this one.
"We'll take it," I say and Ji-Hoon gives me a smile full of excitement.
"Alright," the man who'd been showing us around starts, "and when did you plan on having your wedding?"
"We-" Ji-Hoons phone starts to ring as I speak.
"I'll be right back, babe."
I nod and continue, "So anyways, we're planning on having our wedding on September the 17th of this year." Today is July 15th, so we had about two months to prepare for the wedding. It might seem like a long time, but time flies by with all the preparations that are to be made. September 17th is an important date to Ji-Hoon, as it's her parents 15 year anniversary. She wants it to be special for them, too, so we decided to make it the date of our wedding also. I love how much Ji-Hoon cares about her family. She'd make a great mother.

The man checks his schedule, "We have no bookings on that day, so come with me to sign some documents and we'll be all set."
I nod and follow the man to his office. I sign all the papers, shake the mans hand and leave to find Ji-Hoon. I don't find her outside of the residence, so I go to see if she's gone to the car. As I approach our car, I hear loud sobs coming from the front.
"Jagi?" I ask, sincerely worried.
She looks up at me, her eyes puffy from crying. Her cheeks are stained with red lines, where her tears fell. I instantly pull her to my chest, trying to comfort her.
"Jagi, what happened? Is there anything I can do to help?"
"Namjoon, promise me you'll always stay by my side," Ji-Hoon manages to say through her violent crying.
"I promise. You're my one and only. Now what's going on?"
She tries to calm herself before speaking, "M-my Eomma and Appa... They're..."
I instantly know what she's trying to tell me. My heart breaks completely. She has no family left. Her brother was murdered and now her parents are gone, too.
I hold her tight and stroke her hair, "I'm so sorry, Ji-Hoon. I know it hurts, but it'll all get better soon, I promise."
"No you don't understand! You don't know how! How it happened!" She starts to get angry and yell, but then Ji-Hoon breaks down crying in my arms again, "I'm sorry... I'll tell you what happened instead of yelling. M-my..." She struggles as she speaks, trying not to break, "My father... He murdered her. And then he shot himself. My neighbours were the ones who heard, called the police and then called me after had they found out what happened." As she finishes telling me what happened, she immediately breaks down again. I can't believe what she just told me. I know her father had mental issues, but I didn't realize it had gotten to this extent. I feel my eyes fill up with tears, but I blink them away. I have to be strong, for my Ji-Hoon.

"I'm going to help you through this, Ji-Hoon. I promise. I love you and the pain will be over soon, okay?" I comfort her and she smiles at me through all her tears.

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~!!! What do you guys think? The wedding is so soon, but what a thing to happen before a wedding! I'll be taking suggestions for future chapters, so go ahead and comment away on what should happen in the chapters to come :)

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS!!! I never expected this fanfic to go so far, especially since it's my first fanfic! You guys are the best 😱😱😱❤️

Last but not least, I'm working on a BTS X Reader fanfic called Mixed Emotions so please check that out! Thank you guys so much again, annyeong~ ❤️