Feelings

*Ji-Hoon's perspective*

I ended up getting in really big trouble for being late for class, like REALLY late, but it was worth it. I learned so much about him. And he learned so much about me, too. He's 21, born in Goyang, South Korea. He's been in his band, BTS, for three years now. He's also the leader and one of the rappers of this band. Apparently, he's called "Rap Monster" by most of his fans. It's funny because he's not a monster at all. He's such a nice guy. I feel safe in his presence.

He invited me to his house today. One week later. I'm kind of sceptical, but I'm also curious. What does a celebrities house look like? Oh right, he doesn't like being referred to as a celebrity. He just wants to be a normal human being like everyone else. But it still doesn't change the fact that he's famous. It's a little intimidating. I'm excited.

I'm supposed to be at his house by 5P.M. Does he live with the other members? I hoped, almost wished that we would be alone. Why? I am so confused with my own feelings at this moment. The world is spinning. I am definitely a little bit too excited and definitely flustered. I had to leave in five minutes. But I'm too impatient so I just leave now. I wanted to see him again. Things did get a little heated on our date.

*Flashback to last Wednesday*

Namjoon was walking me back to my car. It was 3:45 and I was definitely in trouble with my professor. "Are you sure it isn't a big deal?" He asked me with a worried expression.
"Yea, don't worry about it. I'm a good student so I'm sure I'll just get warned not to do it again. Thanks for the meal, I had a lot of fun," I smiled.
"It was my pleasure," he smiled, but he quickly followed up with his lips on mine, pressing and moving smoothly. I grabbed his cheek and kiss him back passionately. It felt so right. So, so right. We kissed until we couldn't kiss anymore and he let me leave for school.

*Present time*

I wanted to see him again. To kiss him. It was such an amazing sensation. I craved it, goddamit. It was that good. Thinking about it gave me butterflies.

I arrive on time, only due to the tiniest bit of traffic. It's odd, considering this is New York and traffic is usually worse, but I'm not complaining. I'm both excited and nervous for this. What's going to happen? Are we going to eat dinner together? We didn't really make any plans, I just assumed he wanted to show me where he lives.

I walk up his lawn and as I'm about to knock on his door, he opens the door and greets me with that beautiful smile.
"It's nice to see you, Ji-Hoon," he smiles.
"It's nice to see you too, Namjoon-Oppa," I smile back.
I step into what seems to be a high-class condominium and take off my shoes.
"The other members are usually here, but they're out for the evening, probably clubbing again," he chuckles, thinking of what his friends might be doing. His chuckle is beautiful.

"Would you like a drink?"
"No, thanks," I playfully laugh, "I have to drive home later, remember?"
"You're so responsible for a 21-year-old. And mature, too," he grins like a child who's just received candy.
"You're one to talk. You're smart, too-" I say as I sit down on the couch in his living room, but I'm quickly interrupted by Namjoon kissing me. He pushes me back onto the couch, not letting his lips leave mine. "Namjoon," I stop him for a second, "I-"
"Shhhhh, it's okay, if you don't feel comfortable, just tell me," he continues to kiss me. His kisses are light and passionate at the same time. I grab the back of his neck and pull him in, making his soft, passionate kisses turn into a heated make-out session. He picks me up and leads me down a hallway into a tidy bedroom. I'm thrown gently into the bed; his bed. I sit up and pull him towards me and he gladly follows, continuing our kissing along the way. I reach for the buttons on his shirt. As I start undoing them, he stops me for a second, "Are you sure?"
"Well, do you have..."
"Protection? Yes, don't worry," he lets out a sexy giggle. I continue to kiss him and undress him, while he starts to do the same. I had never even imagined him nude until that moment, the moment of the revealing. The moment where all would be seen. I'm ready for it. And as he stands their completely naked, I could see a spark of self-consciousness in his eyes. "You're perfect. Don't doubt yourself." He looks back at me, who is also naked and positions himself on top of me. "Before I go, are you 100% sure you're okay with this?"
"Yes, it's just... I need to tell you something," I hesitate.
"Go ahead, I'm all ears," he smiles patiently.
"I've never... Made love before," I admit shyly.
He looks surprised, "I'll treat you right."
I smile. I trust him. I haven't known him for long, but I'm already in love with him. He's such an amazing person.

I gasp as he enters me. Everything about the moment is perfect. I'm no longer scared. He is perfect. The curves of his body. The outline of his abs. His deep, sexy moans. He has the body of a God. His v-line is even perfect. He grunts as he thrusts into me, slowly going harder and harder. I let out a moan, louder than intended. It's hard to hold back, as its my first time and he is anything but small. His size was almost overwhelming. "Oppa!" I let out a loud moan as he thrusts deeper into me. Suddenly he pulls out. "Are you finished?"

All he does is smile.

He disappears for a moment out of the room into his closet. When he comes back, he's carrying rope with him. I swallow loudly, intimidated, "What's that for?"
"Ji-Hoon, are you familiar with BDSM?"

I nod. I've always been curious about BDSM.

"Would you like to try it out?" He asks sincerely, "don't be afraid to say no."
I nod. I'm ready. I want him.

He steps towards me and uses the rope to tie my hands to his bed frame. He takes a piece of ice from the palm of his hand. I didn't even know he had that. He puts the ice in his mouth and drags it along my body, around my nipples, down my stomach, onto my clitoris. I let out a moan and pull against the rope. A tingling sensation enters my body as Namjoon replaces the ice with his tongue. His movements are angelic, too good to be true.

I feel a rush and arch my back. But before the sensation intensifies, Namjoon stops his tongue. He looks up at me with a smirk. He goes back to his closet and comes back with a whip. I just nod.

He turns me over, putting me in doggy style.
"Now, if you moan, you get whipped. Your safe word is 'Red' and if you want more, say 'Yellow'. Got it?"
I bite my lip and nod. He's so sexy.
There's sudden silence until he penetrates my ass and I gasp loudly. He reaches over and starts to rub my clitoris and the sensation comes back. I try extremely hard not to moan, but I let a loud one out.

The whip cracks against my ass. I gasp, feeling a sting. He starts rubbing and thrusting harder and I find myself moaning nonstop. He lets out the most beautiful moans. He must be close if he can't whip me. He thrusts harder and harder.

"Wait... Mr. Kim," I moan loudly. He stops and smiles.
"Yes, what is it?"
"Can I... Finish you off?" I ask shyly in an erotic voice.
He pulls out of me and unties me. I sit in front of him on my knees and go to work. I put his dick into my mouth and start working. He grabs my hair and starts making thrusting movements with my head. I hear his angelic moans. He starts moaning more and more frequently, "Ji-Hoon~!" He moans. I quickly take his dick out of my mouth and use my hand to finish him off. He cums all over my face and breasts.

He lets out a long, satisfied sigh, "your turn."

His erotic expression makes me want him more. He flips me onto my back and tells me to wait. From out of his closet he grabs an object; a vibrator. He sets the vibrator to high and puts in inside me. I let out a large moan and he chuckles. Suddenly, one hand is rubbing me while the other is controlling the vibrator. Before I know it, I'm moaning uncontrollably.
"Oh god, your moans are so sexy!" He yells.
As he says that, he leans down to finish me off with his tongue. I let out a loud half-gasp, half-moan and sigh.