A Dream of Pain

*Ji-Hoon's perspective*

I'm crying. Namjoon is asleep, lying by my side. I turn and try to be quiet as I cry. Why would I dream of that? I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Ji-Hoon, are you okay?" I look at Namjoon, his eyes full of sleep and worry.
"I-I had a really, really bad dream.." I manage to say through all the sniffling.
"What was it about? It's okay, you can tell me anything," Namjoon comforts me and I tell him the whole dream. About the date. About the wedding. The murderer. He seems shocked when I tell him that the murder of my brother is real. I explain to him that in the dream, the murder had not been caught, but in real life he got caught and was sent to jail, so we are safe. He sighs in relief, "It'll be okay, Hun. It was just a dream. Nothing is going to happen to us, you're safe right here with me."
I sigh and wipe away the tears, "I love you. Thank you, Namjoon."
"I love you, too."

*Later that day*

I open the car door and step out to stand beside Namjoon. It's been a while since we've been on a date and since it was a rough night, he insisted that we go out. I agreed because I needed to get out of the house and this was the perfect excuse.

We walk into the restaurant and are approached by a very beautiful waitress, "Table for two?"
"Yes. May we sit by a window?" I look at Namjoon, a little surprised by his request.
The waitress smiles, "Yes, sir. That'll be no problem at all."
We follow the waitress to our seats. The view is breathtaking; you could see the sunset perfectly.
"I've always wanted to go on a date here," Namjoon says as he takes my hand.
I can understand why. It's such a beautiful restaurant. We start to talk about random little things; serious talks would ruin the mood. Even if we don't have much to talk about at times, it's never boring around Namjoon. I can sit there in silence and still be happy. I'm not bored when I'm with him, even if we're doing nothing. That's what I think true love is; being able to be bored with someone and enjoy it. It makes every second worth it.

"Ji-Hoon, we've been together for over a month now. Can I ask you something?" Namjoon asks. He seems a bit shy. I wonder what he's wondering?
"Mhmm, go ahead," I half-say, half-mumble as I eat my spaghetti, completely oblivious to what I'm about to be asked.
"Look outside."
When I look outside, I can help but tear up. I look down onto the view of a beach lit up by various lanterns and rose petals scattered everywhere. I gasp when I see spelled out in candles, Will you marry me?
I immediately shoot up from my seat and hug Namjoon, "Yes of course I will!"
He hugs me back and kisses me, "I love you, forever and always."
"I love you, too. Forever and always."

A/N: Hey guys! I'm honestly so shocked! Almost 400 reads already! I didn't expect this book to go this far, thank you so much! What do you guys think? Should we have some more events or should we have a happy wedding before any action? Comment what you think should happen next! 😊 And again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I hope you're enjoying this book so far ❤️ I'm also going to be starting another book, which will be a BTS X Reader, so make sure to check it out! Annyeong~!