Ryouma: "What kind of joke is this? Just get in.

Teresa: "Wait. Let me just get my purse and my phone. Now you can go.

Ryouma: "Don't make me repeat myself! Get in the car!"

Teresa: "No, no you can go i'm totally fine with it. And its easier for you. Anyways you always throw me out when you don't want to answer. If i get in then I'll irritate you with my questions and trust me i have tons of them so leave when you have the chance.

Ryouma: "If you don't want me to carry you and lock you up Get.in.the.car! Now!"

Teresa: "Just kidding husband. No need to get angry. You need to get some anger management done. But i'm really getting down here. And before decide you come out let me tell you Rina is meeting me here. You were too busy being angry, didn't even realize we're already here. So you can leave."

Ryouma: "Really?"

Teresa: "Really, really."

Ryouma: "You want me to stay here until she comes?"

Teresa: "Dear husband, don't be like this, it doesn't suit you. You can go."

Ryouma: "Are you sure?"

Teresa: "yes very sure. Bye bye. Have a good day."

Ryouma: "You too."

Something told me not to leave her. I had a bad feeling about it. I should have stayed. I shouldn't have left her alone. I should have gone with my instincts. I should have stayed with her.

I reached my office with a heavy heart.
I don't know why but i feel like something bad is going to happen. But it just might be a thought. I attended the meeting but i wasn't able to concentrate at all.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I just need to make an urgent call." I excused myself and went out of the room.

I dialed my wife's number.

"Why is she not answering?"

I called again.

"Damn." I threw my phone, which broke into pieces.

I turned to my secretary and told him to get a new phone which should be on my hands as soon as i finish the meeting.

I finished the meeting within 15 minutes and called my wife again.

"She better pick it up this time."

Now unreachable?

"Are you for real? Why do you even carry a phone?" I was about to throw my phone again.

Okay now, lets just call her best friend.

But wait I don't have her number.

I decided to call Rihito, no matter how many stupid questions I'll have to answer, I'll do it. But right now i need to talk to my wife. I'm sure he has her number.

"Rina or whatever her name was, give me her number." I asked him as soon as he picked the call.

"Seriously Ryouma, leave her. She's your wife's best friend." He joked.

Ryouma: "Cut your stupid jokes, they're not even funny. Joke again and I'll hit your head. Just give me the damn number."

Rihito: "Oi everything okay? You sound--"

Ryouma: "I sound desperate, frustrated. Ok i am. Just text me the number."

Rihito: "I don't think I'll need to text it."