THIS IS HOW I DISAPPEAR

❝To un-explain the unforgivable, drain all the blood and give the kids a show

❝To un-explain the unforgivable, drain all the blood and give the kids a show. By streetlight this dark night, a seance down below.❞►MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

SOPHIE KICKED HER FEET DELICATELY AS SHE SWUNG, her white dress blending in with the white flowers and white sky around her. Everything was perfect. She took a bite out of the muffin she held lightly in her palm.

Wherever she was, there was no Doll Maker. There were no attacks or missing children, there was no Bethany, no Jack.

Katherine stood in front of her wearing her own matching dress. She had been appearing in her dreams more often than not as of lately. Not that Sophie was complaining; she missed her one sane sister. "Has he been treating you well?" Katherine asked, protective as always.

The youngest Grandger tilted her head in confusion, "Who, Jack?"

She nodded.

"Oh, well, he's been nice. He's been having some trouble controlling his demons, though. Hasn't exactly been right since then, but I've gotten to be with him a lot more than I would have in 2016."

Rose bloomed on her cheeks, striking in comparison to the white world around her. She looked down, "I think I'm falling for him."

Katherine smiled at this.

Sophie was somewhat content with her current situation. She was talking to her older sister -- even though there was a very high possibility that she was just a figment of her imagination.

"He doesn't like you. You know that, right?"

The blush faded from her face, only to be quickly replaced by the sadness that seemed to seep through her very pores. "Yeah... I know." She made sure to keep her eyes trained strictly on the ground, focusing on the pure white petals of the flowers beneath her.

Katherine persisted, sitting on a swing that seemed to have grown out of the tree her own swing was tied to. "Face it, you're short, you're fat, and you're a pain. Always crying. He doesn't need someone tugging at his sleeve."

How could she deny? Katherine spoke the truth.

She stayed silent, allowing a few crystal tears to fall onto the flowers. She watched as the flowers shriveled up and died --- a common side effect of a witch's heartbroken tears --- and new ones sprouted up in their place.

"That's all you'll ever be. A fat crybaby of a witch who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut," She taunted. "So what if he called you pretty a few times? That's what boys like him do."

Sophie released a soft whimper, "He's not like the others..."

Katherine laughed, "Not like the others? Are you hearing yourself?" She sighed with humor, swinging along with Sophie. "I've seen what he does to people. He takes what and who he wants, when he wants. If he gives you the bedroom eyes, then that's where you're going. Guys like him will destroy you, tear you apart, take a piece of your heart and leave!"