Very Wrong

I try not to worry about that and grab the computer. I will just have to get out before they come too far inside. As I leave the room I take a last look at the monitors. Clarke and Lexa are arguing and Jasper is stuffing money into a bag. He stops and starts to fill another. The men outside continue to put C4 on the walls. I leave without another look back.

I am going to the door when Jasper catches up. He is breathing deeply from the weight of the money. He drops the bags and I take one. He looks confused.

"Where is Lexa? I told Mia to wait until she gets inside." He asks as we keep walking briskly to the door.

"Outside. Something's wrong." I warn him.

"What?" He asks as we turn a corner.

"When we get to the door I need you to grab Clarke and run." I tell him with a spark of fear. How can we be so close yet so far?

"Clarke? How is she here?" He looks as worried as I feel.

"I have no idea." I admit and then get to the door. It's bothers me that there is no one standing by it.

"Stop right there maggot." Nyko walks up behind us and I hear the click of a gun.

"Really?" I ask hiding my fear behind sarcasm.

"Don't joke with me. Give me the computer." He says as I turn to face him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the door to our right open. Lexa is there. She's going to help us. I was wrong. I've never been so glad to be wrong. Nyko is distracted by her movement too. She walks inside with her head held high and Clarke behind her with a poker face.

"Nice of you to join us." Nyko mock bows and Lexa smiles.

"I'll take my money and they are yours." She grabs the bag that I dropped.

"What? Lexa why?" I mutter when I realize that she used us.

"Sorry, but I had to look out for my people. I don't feel like dying just yet. Clarke, you understand, right?" Lexa gives Clarke a hopeful smile.

"Just leave you worthless-" Clarke stops talking when Nyko starts to laugh. Lexa frowns but runs out the door leaving us.

"Now now, girl she is just doing what you should have." He keeps laughing and I take his moment of distraction as my chance. I kick out knocking the gun out of his hand, grab Clarke's hand, and run faster than I ever have before. Jasper slams the door shut just behind us but Nyko won't take long. I knock over a plant in front of the door.

Clarke grabs the dropped detonator that Lexa forgot in her hurry to get away. She's already reversing down the driveway. Clarke looks at me with pain in her eyes as the door rattles. She looks down to the piece of equiptment in her hand and then my eyes again.

"Mia is still in there. I need to get her." Jasper whispers as if he knows what Clarke is considering.

"We don't have time." I say.

"We do." He turns back to the door as it opens.

"No." Clarke and I say at the same time.

I grab Jasper, luckily he's much smaller than me. I drag him away from the house as Nyko kicks the plant out of the way. He's yelling and shoots at us. Clarke and I duck down behind a decorative wall. Jasper is scratching, kicking, and hitting me trying to get loose.

"Bellamy, we don't have a choice." Clarke says with tears in her eyes.

"Here. Together." I grab her hand and we press the button.

A/N What do you think? Should Lexa come back in? Clarke and Bellamy have been reunited but will they be able to face each other after this?