Ice

"Wake up maggot." Someone says before kicking me in the ribs.

I shoot up and see that I'm in Nyko's office, again. I'm sitting on the floor and see dried blood on the ground, my shirt, and my hands. I look up to see a man I don't know standing above me, tapping a steel toed boot at me.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to get up?" He has a harsher voice than I'd expect him to have.

"Who are you?" I get up slowly as I feel tape tugging at my throat.

"Ice." He holds out his hand and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to shake it or he's just gesturing to something. I decide to shake it, hoping that he's friend.

"Bellamy." I say and thankfully he shakes my hand before dropping it.

"I'm here to help you." He says in a military type voice.

"How so?" I ask him knowing better than to trust a stranger especially at Nyko's.

"Well I'd rather you not die and I need your help." He admits.

"The file. Nyko sent you to get it, didn't he?" I take a step back.

"Yes, he did. Just give it to him and I won't have to hurt you." He says and I see the threat in his eyes.

"So you have my uncle's old job." I say finally admitting that the pictures in the file were true. My uncle may have been an accountant but he was also the enforcer.

I flash back to the different pictures. One, he's holding a man's finger inside a set of pliers. In the next picture the man is screaming and he has only nine fingers. In the next he has seven. That was one of the better sets. Another is a girl that can't be much older than me and she has gashes across her chest, arms, and legs. Then he has a hot poker and in the next picture she's clutching her face. I didn't want to believe it but seeing Ice here I can't help but see my uncle.

"Well someone had to take it when you fell through. I still can't believe that Nyko wanted you to do this. You've always been such a pathetic boy, no offense." He laughs.

"Wow, someone who doesn't actually worship Nyko. I'm impressed really and no offense but you seem pretty weak even if you are just a second choice." I say and he jumps at me before holding himself back.

"Oh, it looks like I struck a nerve." I laugh. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"I was going to give you a chance but not anymore." He grabs me by the throat and my laughter dies instantly as the pain courses through my body. "That's what I thought. Who's weak now?"

I cough as he releases me and I drop to the ground gripping my throat. I feel my blood seeping through the bandage. Maybe I shouldn't have pissed off the enforcer.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Where is the file?" He squats in front of me with a glint in his eyes that makes me want to close my eyes, but I continue to look straight into them.

"I destroyed it." I glare back.

"I don't think you did and you obviously looked at it. You told Nyko that you memorized it so I'm going to assume you saw the records on there too. Now where is it?" He grabs me and shoves me against a metal chair. I try to fight back but he pushes his thumb into my neck and I can't.

"Tie him up." He says to a guy who walks in from behind me. They hold me down and before I can blink I'm chained to the chair with my hands on the armrests. I look up after trying to wriggle against them but my arms just chaff and I see a pair of pliers in Ice's hand. They look like the ones my uncle used.

"I think we're going to have some fun, you and I." Ice sits in a chair in front of me as the nameless man disappears again. It makes me wonder if he's been here the whole time.

"Whatever. I'm not telling you anything. I have nothing to lose." I spit at him.

"Are you sure about that? You saw what your uncle did. Those people thought the same, but they sure lost a lot. Plus, do you really want to go back to your girlfriend and your unborn child in a box."

I fight against the chains harder when he mentions Clarke and our baby. "You leave them out of it. They're out of your reach."

"You're right, but what do you think will happen to Clarke when she sees you broken and bloody? Think she might snap?" He has a look that's so dark I have to look away. He is evil and psychotic. I can see it now.

"Look at that I made the infamous Bellamy lose his words. Now where were we?" He taps his chin with the pliers. "Right, here."

He scoots closer causing the metal to scratch roughly against the cement floor. The sound sears my ears because it's worse than a chalkboard. He then smacks my cheek with the pliers hard enough that my neck pops. Then he slowly slides them down to my hand. He crashes the butt of them against the back of my hand and I have to bite my lip to keep from making a sound.

I try to move my hand but there's no use because it's tied down too tightly. He holds it down with his left hand while using the pliers to grab onto my pinky nail.

"I've heard losing a nail is very painful. You'll have to let me know." He says and then I feel a horrible pressure and then a pain worse than I thought I could feel from just one finger. I can't help but growl in pain. To forget about the pain I do what my mom had taught me when I was young, her one good lesson. I think of the happiest thing in my life. I think of Clarke.

"Bellamy, what should we name her?" Clarke looks up from our baby girl to give me the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"Aurora." I whisper her name in reverence as I look at our angel. She giggles and makes raspberries. Clarke coos at her and I know that I will never forget this moment.

"Aurora. It's beautiful just like her." Clarke says and I sit next to them. Clarke leans into me as I wrap my arm around her. "Thank you for giving me a chance, Bell. I love you."

"Thank you Clarke." I kiss her forehead and hold our daughters hand.

"Where is the file?" Ice's harsh voice cuts through my dream and I have a renewed sense of strength. I will not lose Clarke. I will fight for her and our baby. She will not be alone. 

A/N Two updates in one day!? What? That's crazy! haha! Hope you enjoy!