Something is...

Bellamy's POV

I slump back against the cushion on the couch in my room. I'm glad that I managed to hang up before the tears started falling. I don't think I could have handled the thought of hearing Clarke cry. I touch my cheek and feel a wetness that I'm not accustomed to.

I wipe at my now burning eyes and realize that I'm the one who is crying. I blink my eyes to stop and clear my now tight throat. How have I become so weak? I wonder to myself but I know. It's not weakness it's love. I got to see the love of my life pregnant with our baby. She ran to me, she hadn't given up on me even though she hadn't heard from me in a month.

Clarke had no idea just how much she meant to me. She was going to be mine completely when I got out of here; if I got out of here. It seemed that every step I took sent me reeling back. But finally, today I found my solution; the thing that I needed to end Nyko.

I found my uncles other records. The only thing was that I had to find a way to get them without getting myself killed. There was no way that I was going to die before my baby was born and I was married to Clarke.

Nyko has a computer in his office that has all of the dirt he needs on his clients and targets to keep them in line. I have planned with Lexa to have her people come in to cause the distraction that I need to grab the computer and run. Then we'll leave forever.

Lexa is coming in an hour so that we can get the job done. My hands are sweaty with nerves. Lexa is a woman I met through Lincoln before coming here. She isn't good but she isn't exactly on the bad side and no matter what I need her. All she wanted in return for her help was the money in the safe.

"Bellamy, we are having dinner. Will you come?" Nyko asks, walking into my room without knocking. It's his way of reminding me that he owns me.

"Yes, just give me a minute and I'll be down." I say and try to hold back the glare.

"Hurry or you won't get any." He says gruffly and leaves me.

I jump off the couch and peek in the hallway. It's clear. I have five minutes until Lexa and her guys will be here. I need to be in the office when that happens. I walk quickly down the hallway instead of running just in case someone is watching me. I get there and make quick work of the lock by using my lock picking kit I stole from Atom. Once inside I can see the surveillance.

Lexa is sitting in a truck and I smile. It's going to work. We'll be okay. I click the button that I know opens up the outside gate. Lexa doesn't wait long before driving inside. When she pulls closer a different camera picks her up and my heart stops. Clarke is in the front seat. Why the hell is she there?

This can't be good. I quickly pull out my phone and call Jasper. He doesn't answer and I know it's because he's at the dinner, getting ready to excuse himself. He's going to let Lexa in and help her break the lock on the safe while her people prepare the distraction. I watch Lexa park the van and to my horror Clarke gets out with her. They walk to the door as Lexa's men start to attach C4 to the walls all around the building.

They weren't supposed to do that either. It was supposed to be a well faked gunfight. They were going to shoot the place up while we snuck out through a tunnel. But, now I know for sure, without a doubt, something is very wrong.