Joyce picked up Celesta, as Ken ran to close the door. "My stars, what happened?" Joyce asked, panic evident in her tone.

Celesta gasped for air, before she spoke roughly. "P- poison."

"Take them upstairs," Yvette quickly demanded, heading up as she did, "I'll treat them."

Joyce helped Celesta up, and Cassidy lifted Dylan in her arms. Soon, everyone followed after.

~ * ~

"Holly mother of, Orion." Yvonne stared in shock at the state of the kingdom, and Leona was outraged.

Coal on the other hand, felt slightly terrified. Seeing the damaged buildings and dead bodies, were slightly too familiar with him. "There should be a giant snake here." He said, earning the attention of the two girls.

"A giant snake?" Leona questioned, "You're saying that a giant snake did all of this?!" Her voice was loud and harsh, but the boy didn't flinch.

"That's what I am saying," he replied, "It was in my vision."

"Uh, Coal," Yvonne called out to the boy, and pointed to the side, "If we're looking for the snake, I think I found it."

Leona and Coal followed her finger, and their gaze lands on a large tail, moving in between buildings. They could cries come from a distant area and few knights ran past them. Coal clenched the bow in his hand, and ran. "Hurry up!" He shouted back to the girls.

"Wha- Hey!" Leona quickly ran after him, with Yvonne tagging along. The three of them ran between the buildings, jumping over rocks.

Coal flinched, whenever he saw a body that looked as if it had been dipped in acid. 'How does this snake kill people?'

Leona didn't seem to like the sights of burned bodies at all. Now her anger has increased, but has her fear. Yvonne wasn't paying so much attention, and just kept her eyes on the other two.

Finally making it to the tail along with a few knights- who continued to run by the tail- They paused and stared. "That's only the tail," Yvonne breathed, "And it's huge. I wonder how big this snake really is."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" One of the knights ran up to the tail, stabbing it. Sadly, the sword got stuck deep in the flesh, as the tail raised up. The knight stared in horror, as the tail then swung down at him.

The teens looked away, avoiding to witness the bloody sight. "He should've used his brain and move out of the way. . ." Leona whimpered.

Coal didn't dare to look back at the tail, and kept his eyes focused on the side, "Well at least we know it can crush us. . ." His eyes slowly wondered to the crumbled side of the building, and saw that the rocks looked easy to climb. He moved over to the rocks, and began to climb them which no hesitation.

Seeing this, Yvonne and Leona went after him with no question. They climb to the top of the damaged building, and Coal looked over to his right to see near by roofs of the building.

"We're jumping those?" Yvonne asked.

"Would you rather be crushed by a giant snake, or jump on the roofs of buildings? Cause if you choose snake, I won't stop you." The brunette ran off, taking his first leap to another roof. It was an easy jump, since the buildings were awfully close to another.

The trio ran across the roofs, and jumped, listening to the cries of knights on the bottom. The terrifying screams only grew louder as they were getting closer to the head of the snake. They came to a stop, seeing the snake's head rise above the building. To their luck, it was paying no attention to them.