All hell broke lose

Start from the beginning

"What was that all about,and what does she mean you rejected her?!Your her mate Jace so help me.!My baby sister better be lying,or else you won't see tomorrow!"
Jace's pov

Great now Derek Summer my whole pack and the school knows that I rejected Mackenzie why don't we just put this on channel 5 news I saw her coming man she looked very pissed

"why huh was rejecting me not enough for did you need to tell everyone about that NOW I'm hurting even more people are talking about me making rumors and your girlfriend is treating me really you just want to see me hurt don't you"

How could she have thought that yea I was a little mean maybe but not that mean was I?

"Mackenzie I have no idea what you're talking maybe you should go and calm down" I tried to get her to keep calm but I failed

"No! No I won't. I won't calm down."

All of this yelling was drawing in a crowd people.

Oh no my life has already been publish enough today.

I put her in the car I looked at Derek

"I'll explain"

When we got in the car Derek went crazy

"What was that all about,and what does she mean you rejected her?!Your her mate Jace so help me.!My baby sister better be lying,or else you won't see tomorrow"

"Look let me just explain I need time to talk to her 5 minute"

"OK fine but if anything wrong happens"

"Nothing will"

How many times do I need to talk to Mackenzie?

We got to her house Derek went inside first by time we got in he was upstairs we sat down.

"look Mackenzie I'm tired of seeing you hurt I'm getting tired of have this talk with you there is a way for you to disconnect yourself from me if I formally reject you and you accept it you won't feel the way you feel now please Mackenzie I don't want to see you hurt and I'm tired of seeing you like this please just save yourself from this"

Makenzie's pov

How could he say that how could he suggest that I've had enough.

"Jace you bastard how could you ever think that?! How could you you even say that? All you think of is yourself.You never think of me or how I might feel. I know you love me,I know you you feel something for me.your just scared to say it cause all you think about is summer and being alpha and just that nothing else.You're not even a good alpha, you'll never be if you can't even handle a mate.What make you think that you will be a good alpha.!why don't you just admit that you have feeling for me.! "

I can tell he was mad I had question his poison as alpha his face turned red he slammed me into the wall his eyes turned black his wolf had taken over his eyes burned of anger.

"God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can understand? I don't want you! I don't now nor will I ever! The spirits would never curse me with you!".and with those word I felt my heart break into millions of pieces he didn't want the one person in the world that is supposed to love me no matter what didn't even want. Fine if no one wanted me around then I'll do them all a favor and leave they won't ever have to worry about me bothering them with my face ever again.

His face changed he looked horrid he look like he regretted what he said but it was too late he said what he wanted the damage was already done.

"Makenzie I'm so sorry please don't be mad I didn't mean a word I said I-"

I pushed him away and ran to my room as fast as I could when I got there I locked the door and threw myself on the bed and started to cry I got up got a small bag and started putting clothes in there I throw picture and things I would never give up its time I leave here I found a note and started to write a letter to Derrek

Dear Derrek,

I know that I embarrass you in school because I'm not thin or pretty but you still did raise me all my life

When mom was upset and never paid attention to me,you were there and even after she died you still

Took care of me I'm sorry I'm not the sister you wanted just do me this favor don't look for me don't call

Just pretend you never had a little sister I hope you find your mate and you live on happy

-Makenzie Jacqueline Vega

I left the note on my desk opened my window and threw my bag out of it I looked back at my room one more time

This is good bye