"They're standing there, the lights are on, the pool's green"

First of all, FUCK YOU REST OF THE WORLD! ESPECIALLY AMERICA! (soz mate)

WE JUST WON OUR FIRST EVER DIVING GOLD!

GO TEAM GB

also, fix the pool please. It's still green.

And what the heck actually happened with the Mexicans? If you weren't watching, the Mexican divers (it's the men's synchronised 3m springboard) went up, and they were stood at the start of the diving board. Literally just as they were about to go for their dive the lights in the arena turned on but it was too late to not go and they were both thrown off big time.  So after their dive they went to the judges and asked for a redive, and it looked like they said yes. So they sent the American divers, who were halfway up the stairs, back down and the Mexicans went back up. So then they were at the start of the diving board again, about to go again and they started reading their scores out over the tannoy (77.something, which is shit). So then they were just like "wtf?" and there was about 30 seconds of hand gestures being exchanged between the Mexican divers and the officials and they were eventually sent back down. So the Americans went up to the top and then they were waiting there for ages while the entire Mexican team complained. That was when the wonderful BBC commentator (not Claire Balding, she's a dick) said "Now the Americans don't know what to do. They're standing there, the lights are on, the pool's green. What is happening?" in one big jumble and it was really funny.?They eventually just went on with the competition and then the Americans got over 98 points but we still beat them (ha!) and then after it all ended, they just showed the Mexican coaches STILL arguing with the officials.

One of the American divers did have really nice eyes though.