Favourite HOA Quotes

Another incomplete part that I forgot about that I'm posting now. The reason I'm doing this is because this book is coming to an end soon. This is part 190, and Wattpad will only let you have 200 story parts on one book, so I'm just posting all of the drafts I have in here so that there actually are 200 published parts. Don't worry though (because I'm sure you were all ready to kill yourselves when I said it was nearly over), I'm going to make another one of these. I'll probably creatively name it "I am still bored" or something. I'll let you read some of my favourite Jerome, Nina, Alfie and Fabian quotes now because I didn't get any further than them.

These are mostly seasons 1 and 2 because I haven't seen season 3 for a very long time (and then two months later I remember this is here whilst I am watching S3 E25. Victor's a sinner, Patricia's next therefore Peddie will be back together soon and everything will be better soon).

Jerome
"There's bad, there's really bad, there's completely soul-withering bad, and then there's you"

"Grace, that was so not amazing"

"If you're lost the 80s are that way"

"Did Patricia 'I'm never wrong' Williamson just apologise?"

"So, do you wanna go out on a date with me or what?" -Patricia
"I'm gonna have to go with 'or what'"
"Why?"
"Because you're as rude as I am and whilst I have no proof I'm pretty sure you're a witch"

Nina
"It's not the right time" -Jerome
"It's 8pm, what's wrong with that?"

"What if he never changes his clothes?"

Alfie
"We're not exactly subtle guys! I smashed an amulet with a shoe in front of five people at a dinner party!"

"Victor never just goes out" -Nina
"Uh, Trudy. Trudy, I'm just going out" -Victor
"And I wanna be a millionaire"

 Trudy, I'm just going out" -Victor"And I wanna be a millionaire"

"Falls off his chair in amazement" *Falls off chair*

"Your eyes are like stars, all beautiful and twinkly. Your face, it is so pure, although his is kind of wrinkly"

"Alfie, what are you doing?" -Nina
"Surprising Amber"
"With a skeleton?" -Nina
"Too much?"
"Little bit" -Nina

"This still counts as a date, right?"

Fabian
*Alfie says something smart*
"You thought of that, whilst bouncing the ball, really badly"

"Yeah, as soon as Patricia becomes guidance counsellor"

"Let's face it, none of use are getting any younger" -Amber
"Well, except Albie"

General Scenes
"What if we just call the cops?" -Eddie
"And tell them what? An ancient Egyptologist is being woken up?" -Fabian
"That four students are being held at a gatehouse against their will" -Eddie
"Yeah. And then they'll say 'Why?' and we'll say 'to do a school project'" -KT
"Yeah, I hardly think they're gonna send a swat team. Do you, Eddie?" -Fabian

Bye bye.