Wattpad Challenge

PumpkynMonster Stolen as promised.

1. Wattpad Username
I mean you obviously all must know this by part 134, but it's SpunkyMalone111.

2. Meaning Behind Your Username
I think I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. Every time I tell someone they're just kind of disgusted, but it has an innocent backstory. If any of you watched SuperAmazingProject on YouTube (it's yet another Dan and Phil channel, but it was replaced by the radio show) you'll know that every episode Phil made up a weird game type thing and one of them was finding your 'true name'. It had to do with your dad's birthday and stuff like that. So, being Phil, he fixed it so that he would be Thor Ultimos and Dan would be Spunky Malone. Then I added 111 because SpunkyMalone was already taken.

3. Amount Of Stories Published On Your Account
At the moment there is only one actual story (When The Lion Roars), but there are 5 books in total. I also used to have a Phanfiction called 'My Amazing Hart is Not On Fire' but I deleted it because it was kind of shit and I hadn't updated in like a year. I'm thinking of doing it again, but this time writing it well.

4. Amount of Draft Stories on Your Account
I've got one book of all of my drafts, and there are currently two stories actually being written in it. I also have a lot of stories planned in it and it is where I store images for edits (because my mum somehow doesn't like having 56 different photos of Louisa Connolly-Burnham on her iPad).

5. Favourite Story You've Written
Well in terms of the actual storyline and things like that, it's When The Lion Roars, although I have really enjoyed writing the Until Dawn AU because I have an excuse to watch loads of different people play it to see all the different outcomes.

6. Favourite Story Written By Someone Else
'How To Fuck Up A Cliche Story' because it's so funny.

7. Favourite Fanfiction Written By Someone Else
I'm gonna split this into three categories.

Phan
Procrastinators On The Internet, you should have seen my reaction when i saw a new book had been uploaded to EmmaChameleon 's account.

HOA (in general)
My all time favourite is One Last Stand (shadowspider ), but it was really hard to decide which of the series was my favourite. I also really love Anubis Reunion (SibunasAtHogwarts ),
SIBUNA (PumpkynMonster ), House of Anubis Cast Reunion (also PumpkynMonster), Blade Of Amun (HouseOfCorbiere ), Dagger of Amneris (ex_istential_crisis ) and The Final Year and The College Years (LaurenWelch I mean I know you've got exams and stuff that affect your future and actually matter, but please finish it).

Peddie
Well my favourite completed Peddie fanficti- oh wait, there aren't any completed Peddie fanfictions out there...
Well, my all time favourite is Undiscovered Secrets (ThinkSibuna ), but the biggest end of chapter cliffhanger just so happens to be thE LAST FREAKING CHAPTER SINCE 2014.
I also love After Ra (maydaymyparade ) and College Years (district_anubis )

I've also just remembered (it's been like ten minutes for me okay?) that there is a good completed one. It's Problems (peddiemiller101 ).

8. Favourite Wattpad Account Username
I could make a very long list of people I followed purely because of the username. Here are a few:
lickyoutubers
I_will_ship_that_18
DoNotMicrowave
PhanDebris
odetohowell
FandomMother
IronicBandTrash
ironicbandtrash (I don't know but they came up as two seperate accounts that I'm following so)
Im_So_Phancy_
YackerandWeasel
There was also TinCanAndTank but I can't find the account now.

9. Favourite Wattpad Account Profile Picture
knex93 I just.... Idk thanks for making me aware of this image.

 Idk thanks for making me aware of this image

Look at it. It's beautiful.

10. Some Amazing Wattpad Accounts
knightsrachel for original works, shadowspider for HOA, EmmaChameleon for phanfics, and _paigedro_ for random shit that doesn't really make sense.

I had to change that first paragraph about seven times because of when I uploaded stuff between starting this and now.

Well buhbye now.