Another Random Challenge

Yes that time has come again! The time when I get bored and have nothing to write about so I steal a challenge from @shadowspider and you guys pretend you're interested.

1. 5 Ways To Win Your Heart
1. Be Dan Howell
2. Be Phil Lester
3. Be Eugene Simon
4. Be Niall Horan
5. Be Alfie from HOA

2. Something You Feel Strongly About
I may have gone over this a few times. I don't need to repeat myself.

3. Your Favourite Television Program
Miranda.

HA YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT NOW WE'RE YOU
My favourite program changes depending on how I feel when I'm asked. Right now I feel like a clumsy awkward mess of a person who doesn't want to grow up.

4. Write About Your Best Friend
Her name is Immy. We've known eachother since we were 3 and in preschool we had a fight over a plastic spoon and have eachother the silent treatment for a year (I'm not even joking). Her dad works in the Navy and at the end of year five he was transferred (or whatever you want to call it) to Washington and the whole family moved to Virginia. They were told it would be for three years. Every Summer holiday she comes back for like two weeks and stays at my house for 2 or 3 nights. They're meant to be leaving America this year, but they were recently told they were going to the Lake District instead of coming back here.

5. A Book You Love
Paper Towns. I'm a really slow reader (it usually takes me a year to finish a whole book) but I managed to finish this in 3 days. I only stopped reading to eat and sleep and I did nothing else.

6. Your Favourite Season And Why
Okay I first looked at this and my actual thoughts were

'Of the show I just mentioned or...?'

I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Autumn. I like the colours. And the fact thay mine and most of my friends birthdays seem to be in October.

7. Your Favourite Childhood Toys

TadaaaaI also used to have this tiny leopard thing (creatively named Leppy) but I lost it about a year ago

Tadaaaa
I also used to have this tiny leopard thing (creatively named Leppy) but I lost it about a year ago. I cried for three days when i couldn't find it (it was my favourite possession ever and it had a cute origin story, ok?)

8. What You Want Your Future To Look Like
I don't really care to be honest just as long as I'm at least a little bit happier than I am now.

9. How Important You Think Education Is
Very important. I love school because I'm abnormal. I do think that some of the things that you are forced to learn can be a bit pointless sometimes.

10. First Ten Songs On Shuffle
This question is pretty much the only reason I decided to do this.
1. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
2. U.N.I. - Ed Sheeran
3. Lifetime - Emeli Sandé
4. Magic - Coldplay
5. Don't - Ed Sheeran
6. Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014) - Band Aid 30
7. Rumour Has It - Adele
8. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran (so much Ed Sheeran here)
9. Mountains - Emeli Sandé
10. Pretend It's Ok - Little Mix