Part 17

Trigger warning?

The man turned to me and covered my mouth as he pushed me against the wall. My cheek hit the wall hard, that's gonna leave a bruise!

With tears in my eyes, I struggled against the man as he tied my hands together. I managed to punch him right in the eye before he eventually got my hands bound.

Still trying to get loose, the man pulled out a small pocket knife, brandishing it as if to threaten me.

"Don't you dare move or scream or I'll slit your throat."

Shin...

I prayed for him to come busting in to help me.

The man got on top of me. Looking me up and down.

Help me...

Grunting, the man placed the knife by my side and ripped my shirt open. I closed my eyes full of tears.

PLEASE, SHIN!

The man began to grope me. My skin felt disgusting, his grubby hands touching me.

"Stop.. Please.." He teared at my bra.

"STOP IT! GET OFF OF ME!"

He scowled and slapped me hard enough to crack my lip. I went limp, my whole body numb. 

"What I say bout screamin?" He hissed at me.

BAM!

There was a loud crash and the green haired stranger laid on top of my now broken door.

My vision was getting blurry.. But I forced myself to stay conscious. The man got off me and charged at the stranger.

The stranger had no time to react, as he was barely on his feet, and was pushed to the ground again.

The man and the stranger exchanged punches.

The green haired man was losing stamina and looked like he didn't have enough strength in the first place.

I grabbed the knife hesitantly. Tears ran down my face as I got up and yelled.

"G-GET OFF HIM OR ELSE!"