Part 3

"I'll see you later, _____." He mumbled, turning quick to hug you and started to walk away before you could say anything.

==============================

After your shift ended, I sighed walking out of the café. I  stretched my slightly sore arms and looked across the road. What a day, I thought, it was nice until- "__-____!" I heard someone call out to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. They waved their hand in front of my  face. I smiled at my light blue haired friend.

Ikki, my coworker at Maid's sheep and friend, looked at me concerned. "Hey, _____, are you alright? You're daydreaming again.." He trailed off, obviously thinking over something. I replied I'm fine and started to walk home when he gently held my hand. My face warmed a bit as I  glanced at Ikki. He sighed, "I'm walking home with you, you might start dreaming while crossing a road."

After that we walked home in a comfortable silence. (Yes, comfortable silence is a thing). Before  we knew it we were in front of my house. None of his fangirls followed or disturbed us either. Ikki let go of my hand and smiled at me. "I'm always here. If you need to clear your mind you know who to call." he winked after and started to walk away.

"I-Ikki-san, thank you." I said to him and he waved to me. I got my key and went up to my apartment on the third floor. I sighed and took off my shoes, noticing Shin's were there. Guess I'll make dinner for the both of us. I smiled and went to the kitchen quietly.

\Shin's P.O.V/

I walked down the street, heart pounding in my chest. I've hugged her before, I thought as my hand went over my heart, but this feeling.. In a fast pace, I walked to her apartment. I went in and took off my shoes to place her clothes on top of bed.

Opening the refrigerator, I got a melon soda and sat on the edge of her bed. Sipping at it every now and then. Toma must be attracted to ______. Maybe he won't be the only one... I finished the soda and threw the can away, then collapsed on her bed. It smells like roses... Maybe I... Before I finished the thought, I fell asleep.

Time Skip~

A delicious smell filled the room. My stomach growled and I started to wake up slowly. I looked toward the kitchen door and saw ______ carry two plates to the coffee table. Then going back for the drinks. She didn't notice I was awake. I pretended to be sleeping still. She walked over to me.