Part 7

Knock knock*

I shift in my bed, looking at the ceiling. What day is it?

"______, are you there?" Ikki calls from outside as I get up. Yawning quietly I stretch my arm a bit. Glancing  at my phone while heading towards the door, it was already eleven. I unlock the door and grab my purse. He opens the door for me to exit then Ikki chuckles quietly. What? "Did you take a nap?" I tilt my head to the side cutely, "How did you know?"

He smiles, not answering as he straightens my hair down. I didn't realize that my hair was slightly messy but he kindly helped me. One of Ikki's hands cupped my cheek for a brief moment.  "Th-Thanks.." A small blush spread on my cheeks. That was strange...

We begin to walk in the direction of the downtown plaza. Ikki gently takes my hand and places it on his arm. He smiled at me kindly as we inched towards our destination. Even though I was just a friend, someone who doesn't know better might think we were a couple.

Ikki led me to a little bookstore on the corner of a street I didn't know. He took a step in front of me and opened the door for me to enter. I smiled at him warmly and strolled in, Ikkis following quietly behind. After I smile, however, made his heart (a/n go doki doki //slapped) flutter. The slight aroma of coffee was in the air. Not too strong, but it was noticeable.

Passing the front desk, many columns of bookshelves were there. Behind them was a little Dutch Bros.  with tables running down the middle of the medium sized building. Why haven't I been here before? As if reading my mind, Ikki states quietly,"It was recently built here almost a month ago." I make an face as to say 'ooh' and looked at some of the books in the nearest column.

Ikki follows suit and I soon find myself carrying three books to a table. I picked out the book that peeked most of my interest and was silently immersed into (f/book). Ikki sat across from me with a light novel and started to read.

About an hour passed until Ikki suddenly cleared his throat. I look up at him curiously. "Y-yes, Ikki-San" I stuttered fore the lack of conversation in the time that passed. It was just getting good too!

He smiled warmly,"Did you need something?" I thought about it for sometime before replying. What did I need? "How do I sign up for membership here?" I asked and Ikki sweat-dropped. "Not like that silly, you asked me if I had free time, so I was safe to assume you needed something, correct?"

After he said this I remembered what I wanted to talk about. I looked at my lap, blushing lightly. "Oh yeah... Can I have some advice? You know, like for dating and such..." I didn't notice the pained look that flashed across his face when I said this. 'So he wasn't lying to me...' He smiled, "Sure, I'll tell you anything."

=======================
(A/N) Sorry for the late update, I had writers block, I recently started high school, and had club activities. I promise I'll update sooner, but for now there is no update schedule.😓

Anyways, Reader-Chan, 😱you're clueless to how Ikki-San feels about you! Notice your senpai the way he wants to be noticed! 😭