Part 11

4K views?!

==================

I closed the door quietly. When is Shin going to show up? Going to the kitchen wth this thought in mind, I get a clear glass of water. While turning off the faucet, I space out thinking of the handsome stranger.

He was definitely strange. That's for sure...

*knock knock* "________, you ready?" Shin called while opening the door and walked in. Humming an answer, I finished my water and walked out towards him. Shin wasn't facing me. Hehehe~

Shin was looking out the glass doors at the tree tops behind the building. Quietly sneaking up behind him, I slipped my arms around his waist. My blood was pumping and I am pretty sure that my face was bright red.

"_-_-_____..... *clears throat*" He turns around in my arms to hug me back. I felt my face get hotter. This moment could go on forever and I wouldn't even mind.

Shin shifted before I felt something soft touch my forehead then grab my hand. "W-We're going to be home late if we don't leave right now...." He said as he dragged me out of my house. I closed and locked my door and followed Shin.

We started to walk down to the shopping district, it's around 10 minutes from the complex. For two minutes we didn't say anything to each other. Which hasn't ever really happened.

When I was going to break the ice, Something held my hand. Looking at my hand, I blushed seeing that Shin had intertwined our fingers together. They fit perfectly...

"S-Shin, what are we going to do... You know for the date....?" I tried to form a sentence without mumbling. I can't think straight with him holding my hand. I glanced up at Shin.

He wasn't looking at me, but I could tell he was blushing. I giggled, the tips of his ears were red. I heard him take a shaky breath and state slowly, "It's a surprise..."

Time Skippu brought to you by Author-Chan's laziness 😞 ~

"What movie do you want to see?" Shin asked me again. I place my hand on my chin and thought it over. "Hmm..."

"Why don't we go to watch (fave horror film)?" Kent suggested as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I instantly tensed, but not at the thought of watching a horror. Slipping out from under his weight quietly, as to not let Shin see, I went towards the snack bar.

"You guys pick out the movie, I'm gonna get the snacks!" I called out to them.

Why did Kent have to show up?

====================
Ukyo: *sobs in corner*
Author-chan: Ukyo, what's wrong?
Ukyo: *points at you while holding his head* R-Reader-chan thinks I'm strange!
Author-chan: But Reader-chan also thinks you're handsome!
Ukyo: *immediately perks up and is blushing*