Part 13

\Your P.O.V/

Darkness surrounded the three of us. The theatre monitors slowly wandering the aisles. After finally getting seats in the packed theatre, I found myself sitting in between Shin and Kent. I have no idea why but... I stole side glances at both of them. To which they smiled slightly at me.

They both seem so tense..

🙊 Time Skippu~ Major Spoilers!!

When the book showed the mother killing the dog and the son, I have to admit, that freaked me out. Is she going psycho? I took a deep, shaky breath. Then I felt Shin hold my hand.

I instantly relaxed. Looking at him I smiled and returned my gaze to the movie. Never did I notice the vigilant eyes of Kent watching the whole exchange peripherally. He sighed quietly and thought.

After fifteen more minutes, Kent suddenly had to go to the university for something urgent. We both wished him luck as he left. I could've swore his eyes were glowing red. Maybe his eyes strain in the dark?

The mother started chasing the dog into the kitchen and caught it. I squealed, my eyes tearing up. I could handle any other character dying, just not a dog or any animal for that matter.

Shin lifted the armrest between our seats swiftly and pulled me close, burying my face into his jacket and covered my ears as he shielded me from seeing the poor dog die. Once it was over he looked down and wiped away my tears gently. 'It's alright... I'm here, I'll protect you...' He whispered in my ear.

My face flushed and I looked up at him. We're so close.. His arm is around my shoulder, I'm literally two inches from him! I gulped. Shin looked at my lips briefly, then deep into my eyes.

He leaned in slowly. I, on the other hand, backed away ever so slightly, then there was a bright light shines upon the both of us.

'What do you two think you're doing?' One of the monitors asked. Shin and I look up to see a woman in her thirties. 'I would like the both of you to leave this viewing at once.'

'Well that was a bust...' Shin said disappointedly while he intertwined our fingers together. I nodded deep in thought. He almost kissed me! That would've been my first kiss... Wait... How do you even kiss people?!

My thoughts caused a light blush to grace my facial skin. Shaking my head of them I heard my stomach growl. 'Can we get something to eat?' Shin smiled and sneered with an of course.

Time Skippu to Your House~

Without either of us realizing, we had unintentionally spent the whole day together. After pillaging the food courts, Shin and I went to the arcade in the mall. And spent the rest of the day there.

The walk to my house was a quite peaceful one with both of us almost out of energy. After keying in my passcode and turning the key, Shin and I walked in and both collapsed in my bed.

I'm so tired I don't think I can get embarrassed by this..

==========
Author-chan doesn't know when the update spam will happen again... But it might be awhile...